Braidr is a data technology company that puts insight behind every marketing decision. Helping businesses create elevated brand experiences by bridging the gap between business and marketing with the help of technology. Braidr solves a multitude of data problems through integration, analytics and insight to create new structures, more valuable than the sum of their parts. www.braidr.ai
As a Senior Web Analyst at Braidr, you are responsible for technical solutions, specifically in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. You will live and breathe measurement, data collection and analytics solutions. As our Senior Web Analyst, you will work closely with both the Braidr Web Analyst team and with our sister agency Found, to dive into the detail of campaigns, define how we measure performance and implement this across accounts. You will provide valuable insights that help drive successful digital marketing campaigns with our specialist teams and help clients understand their customers and visualise data in a meaningful way. You will also be highly operational and an effective communicator managing projects end-to-end including effective client communication.
- Understand the business goals of our clients and translate that knowledge into an effective ad tracking, tagging and trafficking strategy.
- Analyse clients current tracking and containers, and provide recommendations for improvements (GTM and GA)
- Responsible for generating, implementing, and maintaining tracking code for proper measurement of paid media, SEM, social media (paid and organic), CRM, and website analytics.
- Create implementation requirement documents for clients, onsite coding solutions or GTM solutions. You will be a GTM wizard.
- Analyse client’s collected data, bug checking and providing insights.
- Integrate with other platforms.
- Data visualization pro across various platforms (we use looker primarily)
- Attend client meetings and manage client communication as and when required.
- Develop and implement processes and ensure we remain efficient. Operational excellence is a must.
- Clear and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure timely and accurate time logging
- Live and breathe the Braidr values
- Deliver to deadlines with the expected high-quality output
BEHAVIOURS IN THIS ROLE
- Takes a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients
- Strong attention to detail. Place value in the quality of work we provide
- Approachable, supportive, and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated
- You have a growth mindset
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Exceptional delivery of responsibilities
- Successful and positive client relationships
- Consistent high standard of delivery and to deadlines
- Contributes ideas and solutions
- Productive and successful relationships with internal stakeholders
- Flexible Working - remote & flexible hours
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday - switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity.
We asked employees of Tomorrow Group how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% Female 45% Male