From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
WHAT YOU’LL DO IF YOU JOIN US
You will make a great first impression on clients who have registered interest after seeing our marketing.
- Identify and create new qualified sales opportunities from inbound leads
- Engage with customers via telephone/virtual meetings and email to analyze their needs
- Profile the account and overcome prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for
- the Account Executives, who will assist in developing and sharpening your skills through
- consistent feedback
- “Multi-channel” follow-up - help uncover new deals and nurture existing opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly & quarterly sales KPIs
This role has a natural progression path to an outbound Business Development Representative role and a closing Account Executive position.
You will be given a broad sales region in your living time zone and have the freedom to work where you feel most comfortable.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience qualifying prospective clients
- Experience with SaaS B2B sales
- The ability to be self-motivated in a high autonomy, independent remote working culture
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong desire to work in sales and contribute to a fast-growing company
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Comfortable user of work tech like Slack, Google Suite, Salesforce, Apollo, Outreach, and LinkedIn
- Basic experience in software development
- Prior successful lead qualification experience is a plus.
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor
We asked employees of Storyblok how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Storyblok
Gender diversity (male:female)
60%M : 40%F
We are a remote-first company, without offices, but with entities in Austria and Germany
$47,000,000 Series B