Influencer is a data-led, global influencer marketing business with a unique, end-to-end ‘people power & platform power’ approach. Their data-led ideation studio, brand platform and creator app join forces to deliver impact at scale. Influencer is championing a movement towards ‘True Human Influence’ - the more tangible, scaled outcomes creators can drive beyond just likes and impressions.
From big brand launches to shifting perceptions and from riding fast trends to driving footfall - Influencer’s creative minds let data ‘art-direct’ the journey to the outcome, while powerful technologies for both brands and creators make it easy and speedy to activate at scale.
On top of this, Influencer’s technologies are supercharged by official data integrations with the world’s leading social platforms for an extra layer of accuracy. Influencer is recognised as an Official Global Marketing Partner of both TikTok and Meta.
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and OG YouTuber Caspar Lee, Influencer has a global team of 110+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. From Google to Amazon and from Coca-Cola to Visit Dubai, and even TikTok and Meta - brands across every vertical tap into the power of True Human Influence all year round.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 best companies to work for by Campaign in their Best Places’ to Work Award 2021 & 2022, and recently were named as one of the UK’s fasted growing Tech companies by Deloitte.
We also earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this role you will be reporting into our SVP of North America Commercial and be responsible for building brand direct partnerships and revenue growth for our US business.
- Grow and develop brand and agency relationships to achieve revenue targets.
Strategically identify opportunities and build qualified pipeline through relationship building and understanding brands’ KPIs.
- Ideate and build strategic action plans for clients and manage the sales process from outreach to renewal.
- Keeping track of competitor activity, using industry knowledge to identify potential new markets and increase the market share
- Work closely with SVP and Group Director of Client Services to ensure and maintain a high level of client service.
- Work closely with SVP to prospect, close and grow revenue opportunities, which involves achieving quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Regularly report to SVP on sales performance and sales forecasting
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing or advertising sales with exposure to influencer marketing.
- Experience with selling directly to brands with strong client relationship skills
- Ability to be a self starter and to take control of commercial opportunities
- Strong revenue skills, with an understanding of targets and how to execute against them. Skilled in sales strategy, knowing where we are as a business and where we want to be
- Excellent proposal and presentation skills, with the ability to present to both internal and external stakeholders
- Eager to learn and grow within a fast paced environment
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Hybrid, flexible work environment
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- Medical Benefits + 401k
- 22 days PTO + 10 Bank Holidays
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Influencer provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Influencer is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Influencer
London, Manchester, Dubai, Poland, New York