Remote-first – We have an Office
Fully flexible hours
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Instant Impact provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Instant Impact is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Instant Impact
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
My schedule is super flexible. I don’t feel guilty if i have an appointment in the middle of the day, like I have in past jobs. It’s great that I’m trusted to take care of my personal business, and know I’ll still get my job done!"
Anonymous Instant Impact Employee
Awards & Achievements
We work as an embedded part of our clients' team to transform their hiring and surround our talent functions with the support, technology, marketing, and methodologies that they need to succeed.
If you want to develop your career in internal recruitment and work for a fast-moving, innovative and values-led business, you've come to the right place.
Flexible working at Instant Impact
At Instant Impact, we're a flexible employer, meaning we take a flexible approach to working location and hours
We encourage our team to work in a way that works best for them and their clients. This can mean working from home, onsite with our clients or in our shared space office in London Waterloo.
We also offer our employees incredible benefits including a work from anywhere policy for up to 4 weeks per year, share options, a competitive bonus structure, private health insurance, and access to a Perkshop membership which provides retail discounts, wellbeing support, gym discounts & freebies.
We care about our employees, offer a clear progression structure, and encourage our staff to spend 10% of your working week on your developing yourself, your client and Instant Impact.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
At Instant Impact, everyone is welcome.
We are committed to maintaining and growing our diverse and dynamic team and the inclusive culture we have built. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work regardless of; age, sexuality, religion, disability, pronouns, neurodiversity, gender, ethnic group, or beliefs. Instant Impact is actively seeking to hire a diverse workforce so we can continue to celebrate inclusion and diversity in its full.
- Job adverts are reviewed to exclude gender-coded or exclusionary language and job requirements and skills will be reduced where possible.
- We will communicate in all job adverts that instant impact are committed to equality of opportunity for all genders, races, religion, and sexuality. We also share that we can make any reasonable adjustments to both application and interview processes to reflect the needs of the candidate
- We will accept alternative forms of CVs (such as video formatted CVs)
- We will use our Disability Confident Committed Badge, Flexa accreditation, and Glassdoor rating across our website and job advertisement (where we can) to attract and encourage a diverse range of candidates
- All candidates will receive an optional diversity survey when applying to report our statistics and continually improve
- We have a structured interview process - candidates will all be asked the same questions, with the same scoring system to minimise any unconscious bias.
- Hiring managers interview all candidates that have passed the pre-screening stage
- There will be a minimum of two stages of interview to ensure hires are not made based on the opinions of one individual and where possible there will be a diverse panel for these interviews.
- We will make any reasonable adjustments towards the interview process to ensure the candidate has an equality of opportunity, including (but not limited to): Changing face-to-face interviews to virtual interviews (or vice versa), allowing extended interviews to those with impairments who may need extra time to convey their experience, Allowing extra time for written tasks
- Employees contracts will reflect terms agreed to during the interview process in line with their needs.
- We will ensure the candidate is given the equipment or resources they need to achieve results in the workplace
- Instant Impact will support and celebrate diversity and inclusion with Employee Resource Groups, as well as a buddy system to give support on a 1:1 basis
What do we think of Instant Impact?
Instant Impact were really engaged in the flexification process, offering a refreshing "what works for you" approach to work. The choice of onsite, remote or office locations offers employees true flexibility. Alongside a long list of additional benefits, Instant Impact is a great place to work for those that want to work within recruitment with great flexibility.
Meet who might be hiring you
We have an amazing company culture here at Instant Impact, and we have achieved this by living our values everyday, which are:
🤝🏻 Build trusting relationships.
🎓 Continue learning.
😁 Be proud of everything you do.
🤩 Make the most of every opportunity.
🏆 Enjoy winning!
We are always on the look out for awesome recruiters to join the Instant Impact family who:
😁 Love recruitment, however, want to get away from business development.
😁 Love providing a great candidate experience to everyone they speak to.
😁 Enjoy building strong relationships with clients.
😁 Want to be more involved in the strategic side of recruitment.
😁 Want to develop their own skills while also imparting what they have learned in their career.
😁 Want to be apart of a rapidly growing business.
Cameron Skinner, Head of Internal Talent at Instant Impact