At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier.
Who are Accurx?
We’re a fast-growing health technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists and administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2022 summer conference!
Life as a Partnerships Analyst at Accurx
We now have contracts across most of the country for Accurx Plus, but there's still lots of space to grow these contracts and upsell new modules.
Responsibility for managing GP practices and PCN sales
- You'll be responsible for managing practice and PCN sales from initial contact through to contracting
- This will include getting on the phone to understand customer needs, demo'ing our products, confidently articulating benefits and value and helping unblock barriers to push to through sales
Supporting ICS and NHS Trust sales
- You'll be responsible for supporting the Partnerships Leads with sales for larger contracts including:
- Attending meetings to demo products
- Preparing materials for pitching and presentations
- Supporting with note taking and recording information in Salesforce
- Supporting with project management of outbound practice campaigns
- Triage and respond to requests arriving in the Partnerships inbox, including building a bank of responses to common queries
- Supporting with research to help sales e.g. competitor analysis, analysis of area digital plans and strategies etc.)
Project support within the Commercial function
- This might include project managing specific pieces of work to improve our processes and efficiency within the Commercial team e.g. mapping an existing process and working with the team to build a better approach
What the team say...
"Every day is different working in Partnerships at Accurx and it’s a really great team to be in, especially if you want exposure to every part of the business! What’s really humbling and unique to Accurx is that a lot of the people we talk to already value and understand how integral we’ve become in their practice’s way of working - a credit to the amazing products we’ve built!" Chloe Coxill, Partnerships Manager
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You really want to start a career in business development
- You have experience in a client facing role
- You are fearless, hungry and have a disposition for action
- You are organised and look for smart solutions to help you amplify your output
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about or you already have experience in it
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £32,000 - £45,000 + the value of £14,500 share options
- £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
- Enhanced parental leave policy
- Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
- In house therapists available daily
- Working abroad policy
- We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
- And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers.
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our employee handbook. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Accurx provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Accurx is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Accurx
Gender diversity (male:female)
45% Male : 55% Women
Liverpool Street, London
£36m in Series A & B
What employees are saying
"Amazing company to work for. Company culture is amazing. When I let my friends know of all the activities and benefits of the company, they want to work for the company as well. So I am super happy that I found this company. Totally amazing workplace and people."
Anonymous accuRx Employee