3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options carwow provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure carwow is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at carwow
Gender diversity (male:female)
Male: 64% Female: 34% Other: 2%
London, Munich, Madrid and remotely in Portugal
$55 million in 2021
What employees are saying
"I do really love the 'remote first, hybrid working' mentality at carwow. We also offer a work from anywhere benefit which allows us to manage our annual leave really well. Our hybrid working is super flexible, so I can really manage my personal life well."
Anonymous Marketing Employee at carwow
Careers at carwow
- Head of Global People Operations
- Junior IT Technician
- Praktikum Strategy & Innovation (w/m/d)
- Office & Community Manager:in (m/w/d) Teilzeit mit 20-30 Stunden/Woche
- Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Transactional Finance Manager
- Media Operations Coordinator:in (m/w/d)
- Video-Editor:in / Cutter:in (m/w/d)
- Junior Project Manager (m/w/d)
- Videographer:in (m/w/d)
- D2C Partnerships Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Head of Global People Operations
- Global People Partner (m/w/d)
- Interim Head of Global Talent Management - maternity cover (FTC)
- Interim Head of Global Talent Management (m/w/d) - maternity cover
- Customer Experience Representative (German market)
- Online Marketing Manager:in - Affiliate Partnerships (w/m/d)
- Creative Strategy Manager
- Senior Data Scientist
- Media Operations Coordinator (m/w/d)
- Performance Marketing Manager - Germany
- Media Operations Coordinator
- Strategy & Insight Associate
- Senior Strategy Associate
- FP&A Analyst - Operations
- Recruiting Specialist (m/w/d)
- Praktikum Business & Operations Analyst (w/m/d)
- Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Junior Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Agency Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Automotive Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Revenue Operations Manager
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding Specialist (m/w/d)
- OEM Brand Partnerships Manager (m/w/d)
- Media Sales Manager (m/w/d)
- Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Team Lead Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- (Junior) Commercial Performance & Analytics Manager (w/m/d)
- Head of Country Marketing Germany (w/m/d)
- Praktikum Business Development (w/m/d) - ab September 2023
We are on a mission to change the way people buy, sell or use a car by creating the world’s best online car marketplace.
Flexible working at carwow
🌱 At carwow, we aim to create a culture where our team can thrive no matter where or how they work.
🧘 Most of our team are hybrid (1-2 days in the office although more if you like), although some of our roles can be done fully remotely from one of our 4 locations (UK, Germany, Spain and Portugal).
🏡 We offer a healthy home office budget of £500/€550 and are also open to looking at alternative working patterns to ensure carwowers can work in a way that works best for them.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
Although our business sits across two historically 'male' dominated industries (Automotive and Tech), we have a 'no excuses' philosophy to our D&I strategy.
Our vision is simple – we want to be the most diverse and inclusive company within the automotive industry, but we know we have a lot of work to do to get to where we want to be.
We have been introducing a number of initiatives to help us achieve this including:
- Checking our adverts for gender bias, and implementing anonymised CV screening.
- Rolling out D&I training for all employees.
- Reviewing our parental leave policies to make them more inclusive and considering aspects such as return to work and pregnancy or baby loss.
- Introducing Diversity Champions and launching our first employee networking groups.
- Making our workplace more thoughtful e.g introducing a diversity calendar, ensuring all company events are as inclusive as possible and giving back to the communities we work in.
We have a lot more planned for 2022, so watch this space!
What do we think of carwow?
If you're looking for a company that is growing rapidly, but hasn't compromised flexibility, then you've come to the right place! carwow's position as a rapidly growing scale-up AND a leader in terms of flexibility means that you'll experience the benefits of exciting career progression, without sacrificing your freedom.
Meet who might be hiring you
Hi! 👋 I'm Emma, Head of Talent here at carwow.
As a busy working mum of 2 young kids, I get that flexibility is essential to be able to balance a successful career and happy home life, and carwow have managed to create an environment which enables me to do just that.
We look for people who are amazing at what they do AND who align to our values - curious, collaborative, proactive, effective, humble and clear. How you deliver your work is then largely down to you.
We are growing across all our functions and regions in 2022, so we'd love to hear from you!
Emma Sadler, Head of Talent at carwow