SUMMARY OF YOUR ROLE
The SEO account manager is responsible for managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts. Working closely with your Account Director and Business Director you will help to ensure we are delivering best-in-class campaigns for our clients and building successful client relationships.
If required as part of your role, you will manage a small team of SEO executives, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents. You will oversee all activity on your accounts and provide guidance to your team to ensure best practices and the right strategies are adopted.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Managing the performance of accounts, ensuring we are on track to deliver and identifying any issues.
- Responsible for the day to day running of accounts, including managing activity, performance and task allocation.
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as identifing new business opportunities for existing clients.
- Be the day to day point of contact for the client including communicating day to day activity and ongoing performance.
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements.
- Implement impactful activity to deliver exceptional numbers.
- Lead client meetings including client calls, monthly meetings and QBRs.
- Create weekly and monthly reports, QBR decks and ad-hoc performance analysis.
- Work collaboratively across the agency including with the Biddable, Data, Growth team
- Work with the Account Director to create account strategies.
- Manage, lead, and motivate a team of SEO executives
- You take a proactive approach to actively develop relationships with clients.
- You are approachable, supportive and accountable for their own, the clients and the team’s performance and outputs.
- You are forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- You have a passion for SEO and love helping clients achieve their goals.
- Previous experience working in an agency
- Proven successful SEO experience
- Flexible Working
- Personalised Career Development
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bupa Healthcare
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to fully remote.
At Found, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital marketing more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity status or disability status.