Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client Success Team at a time of rapid growth. Key aspects of your role include:
- Supporting large client accounts and owning some client accounts (including relationship management)
- Ensuring the high-quality output of all client communications, presentations, and deliverables from you or your wider team
- Supporting the creation of account plans (across insights, strategy, and media planning) tailored to Fifty’s core insights and audience understanding, to achieve the client's goals
- Supporting sales on client pitching, proposal writing, and/or presentations
1. Client Relationship Management
- Responsibility for client reporting, proposal writing, and communications
- Total quality control for all output delivered to you or the teams' clients
2. Strategic Media Development & Planning
- Help to develop and shape (with input from your manager, and our insights & strategy teams) media execution strategies and plans
- Brief our insights and strategy teams/solutions to ensure they are shaped to your clients' needs
- Ensure client dashboards, reporting, and templates are maintained and updated and campaign work is executed internally to the highest standard possible
- Monitor and ensure client KPIs are tracked, identify issues early, and work with internal teams to find resolutions
- Support the delivery of client reporting, PCAs, QBRs, and any other output-based reporting
- Ensure every client touchpoint is delivered to the highest standards expected of Fifty
- Inspire, engage and delight our clients with our outputs
- Be humble, be kind, and support others in their learning and development
Your Essential Skills
- Experience in media advertising, whether working within brands or for providers of media
- An understanding of the media landscape, communications planning, and media solutions available in the market (preparing & presenting media plans)
- Confidence and experience acting in client-facing roles
- Confidence, passion, humility, calmness, and thoughtfulness
- Ability to work well autonomously and independently
- High expectations for oneself and one's peers
- Brilliant communicability with a track record of building strong relations with colleagues and clients
- Resilience and the ability to face challenges under pressure
- Ability to engage with, persuade and influence stakeholders within your clients & manage multiple campaigns
- Wide knowledge across all digital media channels
- Confident in challenging clients (or partner agencies, i.e. creative) to ensure the right results, processes, and outcomes are achieved
- Confident in presenting in a consistent, clear, and engaging manner
- Ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and meet their challenges
- Keen eye for detail, operating with high standards of output and setting the bar for internal and external counterparts
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
£28,000 - £30,000 + 50% OTE and company-wide bonus
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, or reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our Senior People Executive at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
Our process consists of:
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
We asked employees of Fifty how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Fifty
Gender diversity (male:female)