Fully flexible hours
What We're Looking For...
- Proven-track record as an effective Quality Engineer in complex software development projects
- Demonstrable experience of both manual and automated testing methods
- Test-driven development techniques (e.g. BDD and ATDD)
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git
- Able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented and collaborative environment
- You are proactive and ready to adapt to changing priorities and rapid change
- Proven clear and confident communication skills.
We'd love to see...
- Experience of testing at API layers (e.g. REST)
- Experience working in CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins or GoCD
- Comfortable with Linux navigation and script automation using shell
- Understanding of build and configuration tools such as Jenkins, CHEF and Ansible
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services