WHO ARE WE?
Our team is the first in the world to use autonomous vehicles on public roads using end-to-end deep learning, computer vision and reinforcement learning. Leveraging our multi-national world-class research team we’re focusing on using less data to learn more intelligent algorithms to bring autonomy for everyone, everywhere. We aim to be the future of self-driving cars, not vehicles that are told how to drive through hand-coded rules and maps, but ones which learn from experience and data.
WHERE YOU'LL HAVE AN IMPACT
We’re looking for bold, talented and creative people to join our journey in developing next-generation autonomous vehicles. We’re a growing start-up, building our first cohort of engineers and you can be at the heart of this!
We are looking for ML Engineers to help productionize an end-to-end self driving neural network for autonomous driving. You’ll be working closely with Platform and Research teams to integrate, test and scale ML features for production. Productionizing and scaling our ML models by working across Data, Validation, Platform and Research is a core component of this role and why we need you!
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO WAYVE
- Experience in shipping ML features and in applied research
- Passion to take research ideas to production
- Good grasp of machine learning literature
- Experience in working in platform teams and working with research teams
- Good insight into the training, validation, testing and metrics for deep learning features/models
- Ability to write high quality, well-structured and tested Python code
- Solid experience working with concurrent, parallel and distributed computing
- Comfortable working with and visualising huge data sets
- Knowledge of computing fundamentals - what makes code fast, secure and reliable
- BS or MS in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Attractive compensation with salary and equity
- Immersion in a team of world-class researchers, engineers and entrepreneurs
- A unique position to shape the future of autonomous driving and to tackle the biggest challenge of our time
- Bespoke learning and development opportunities
- Relocation support with visa sponsorship
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team
- Private on-site chef, in-house bar, lots of socials, and more!
Wayve is built by people from all walks of life. We believe that it is our differences that make us stronger, and our unique perspectives and backgrounds that allow us to build something different. We are proud to be an equal opportunities workplace, where we don’t just embrace diversity but nurture it - so that we all thrive and grow.
We asked employees of Wayve how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Wayve
London, UK and Mountain View, California
What employees are saying
"I have never worked at a company where I felt so supported in structuring my work day (working hours as well as working locations) in exactly the way which works best for me and maximizes my productivity. The more flexibility and trust I am given, the better I feel like my output is as it feels more like working because I genuinely want to work and produce good results instead of working because I have to. I also love how much Wayve cares about work-life balance, as it is a very crucial aspect of my job for me. For me, Wayve has created an amazing work environment which makes me feel encouraged and supported in really striving to do my best work while establishing healthy work life boundaries."