Salary range £25-28k DOE
As a core member of the Client Experience team, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of client accounts, and that our partners have a great experience working with us. Your focus will be on coordinating the activities of our growth and specialist teams to facilitate smooth delivery of our campaigns and projects. In order to succeed in the role, you will love organising and are all about the details, from admin to branding, you have a passion for making sure things are done well and love helping people.
You’ll also have exposure to all arms of the agency including operations, business/sales, growth and of course the digital marketing services - this will all help you gain a wider skillset.
- Ensure all meeting notes are circulated on email and tasks uploaded to Asana within 24hrs of the meeting happening.
- Work with the specialist teams to ensure we are delivering best-in-class work to our clients.
- Assist the growth and specialist teams in project management and planning, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Support the specialist teams when they are producing reports and insights for clients that provide value.
- Maintain and manage projects in Asana.
- Support with monthly reports, providing quality and branding assurance for the performance teams.
- Ensure work is delivered as per client roadmap.
- Manage client communication, ensuring timely responses are provided with the support of the right Found team members.
- Identify red flags/threats to either the relationship or services Found provides to Head of Client Experience.
- Report client satisfaction to Head of Client experience.
- Act as the conduit between Found and Braidr, ensuring briefing processes are followed.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE.
- Increased response rate to NPS, at rating of 8+.
- 90% of contract renewals with clients.
- Increased rate of project clients converting to MRR.
- Exceptional quality work delivered to the client.
- Meeting client deadlines.
- Timely email responses.
BEHAVIOURS IN THIS ROLE.
- Challenge the ordinary and help the team produce great work.
- Be a go-to source of energy and insight in the team.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Work collaboratively across the agency.
- Keen to learn and get stuck in.
- Takes a proactive approach to support team members.
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated.
- Highly organised and proactive.
- Has strong communication skills.
- Curious and asks ‘how can we do this be better?’
- A hunger to build positive relationships internally and externally.
- A passion to learn more about digital marketing channels including paid performance, SEO & data.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Flexible Working - remote & flexible hours
- Personalised Career Development
- Summer hours on Friday + early finish on Fridays throughout the rest of the year
- Birthday day off + half a day leave throughout the year for extra celebrations
- Interchangeable bank holiday switch to celebrate the days important to you
- Employee Wellbeing Initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Bippit financial coaching
- Bupa Healthcare
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Summer and Christmas party
- Life Assurance & Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Computer purchase scheme
- Regular lunch and learns
- Team socials
- Opportunities to attend conferences and industry events
- And more!
We're a flexible employer so we're happy to hear from people who are looking to work fully remote.
At Tomorrow, we embrace and support diversity, fostering a culture of inclusivity as we know it is fundamental to our mission to make digital experiences more engaging, connected and accountable.
We're an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, nationality, neurodiversity
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Tomorrow Group provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Tomorrow Group is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Tomorrow Group
Gender diversity (male:female)