You love working in an open-minded team and a high level of service orientation comes natural to you? Then join our consulting team in Antwerp and become an integral part of the global LucaNet network. We offer intelligent minds the ideal working environment to fully develop their talent and potential! With commitment and ambition, you'll have a direct impact on our achievements.
What you'll do
- Experience the exciting journey of implementing cutting-edge digital accounting solutions for clients across various industries and sizes, from dynamic startups to global corporations
- Innovate and bring to life creative solutions to tackle key client challenges in financial operations, drawing upon your extensive accounting knowledge and expertise
- Build and leverage your accounting proficiency in areas such as Financial Consolidation, Budgeting, and Reporting to revolutionize and enhance client processes
- Thrive in a collaborative, startup-like environment where your ideas can shape the future of LucaNet's Consulting arm
- Empower clients to harness LucaNet's software to automate their financial processes
- Apply your analytical prowess to dissect clients' financial statements and accounts, crafting solutions and configurations that adhere to Financial Accounting standards - Your accounting expertise will shine through in both virtual and on-site support
What you bring to the table
- University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a similar qualification
- Interested in accounting and reporting and the willingness to dive deeper into these topics
- Preferably basic knowledge in data visualisation tools, such as Power BI and in database languages as SQL or willingness to learn
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and an intercultural growth mindset, which allows you to work in a global, dynamic environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs.
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, celebrate together.
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so.
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good.
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge.
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process.
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest