- Developing and maintaining secure and compliant Umbraco based websites.
- Work closely with the other members of the business to ensure websites match the client’s vision.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during the development process, and after deployment.
- Estimate full size projects as well as smaller pieces of work.
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience of C# for Web Development.
- At least 1 year of experience with development of an Umbraco CMS based website.
- .Net Core, MVC, Razor, and SQL.
- Experience of building responsive websites.
- Git versioning.
- Experience of using Azure DevOps, including build and release pipelines.
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection.
- Practical understanding of hosting and overseeing deployments.
- Experience of uSync.
On a personal level, we would expect the following:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Able to self-organise and motivate when working remotely.
- Be able to attend the monthly meeting on site in Edinburgh.
- Ability to deliver on time and to spec.
- Possess a great attention to detail.
- Understanding of the posibilities and constraints of design and development.
- Willingness to share and work collaboratively with the team as well as the wider business.
- Be able to laugh and bring a sense of fun and inspiration to the Development Team and wider business.
What we can offer you:
- Salary between £40,000 and £50,000 (based on experience).
- Open to discussion on hours.
- 30 days annual leave (including public holidays).
- Flexible working.
- Private health insurance.
- Health Shield membership.
- Death in service benefit.
- Quarterly and annual bonus scheme.
- Option to work from home or in one of our Edinburgh or Falkirk offices.
We asked employees of LEWIS how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LEWIS
Gender diversity (male:female)
Edinburgh, Falkirk, Glasgow