Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Client Partner (Business Director) to lead our Client Success function.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Managing and developing key senior relationships with your client(s)
- Identifying and driving new business opportunities through existing or new business relationships
- Taking ownership of the quality and output of all client communications, presentations, and deliverables from Fifty
- Creating strategic account plans (across insights, strategy, and media planning), tailored to Fifty’s core insights and audience understanding, to achieve the client's goals
- Managing the forecast, productivity, and profitability of your client accounts to meet the required targets set, including setting and reviewing fee levels
- Pitching to clients, writing proposals, and making presentations
- Networking within the marketing and media community in a manner that drives and distinguishes our position
- Managing a team of 3 Customer Success Managers
1. Client Relationship Management
- Assume overall responsibility for senior client relationships
- Develop, grow and retain existing and new revenue streams with clients
- Maintain total quality control for all output delivered to clients
2. Strategic Media Development & Planning
- Develop and shape media execution strategies and plans (with input from insights & strategy)
- Briefing our insights and strategy teams/solutions to ensure alignment with your client's needs
- Define success/performance metrics and SLAs in alignment with your client's strategic goals
- Ensure your client's plans are executed internally to the greatest standard possible
- Monitor and validate client KPI tracking, identify issues early, and work with internal teams to find resolutions
- Ensure the delivery of client reporting, QBRs and any other output-based reporting to the highest standards
4. Client Profitability
- Take responsibility for forecasting client revenue and profitability projections
- Prepare pricing proposals (using frameworks provided by the CFO) tailored to the client's service requirements
- Contribute to client contract negotiation, shaping and defining SLAs
- Define required team resources aligned to the pricing model to deliver desired margins
- Be accountable for ensuring the timely billing, reconciliation and payment for services to your client
- Ensure every client touch point is delivered to the highest standards expected of Fifty
- Inspire, engage, and delight our clients with our outputs
- Be humble, kind, and supportive, fostering others' learning and development
Your Essential Skills
- Extensive experience in media advertising, whether working for brands, or for providers of media solutions
- Experience in working with blue-chip/large organisations and handling accounts/budgets of scale (>£2m pa)
- A deep understanding of the media landscape, communications planning and media solutions available in the market
- Experience working with research, insights and strategists to shape media plans
- Confidence and extensive experience in client-facing roles
- Commercially minded, experience in growing client accounts
- Management and coaching of teams
- Confident, passionate, humble, calm and considered
- Works well autonomously and independently
- Set high expectations for themselves and their peers
- A brilliant communicator with a track record of building strong relations with colleagues and clients
- Resilience and ability to handle challenges under pressure
- Ability to engage, persuade and influence senior stakeholders within your client & manage multi-market brands and campaigns
- Strong breadth of knowledge across all digital media channels
- Experienced and adept to push back or challenge clients (or partner agencies, i.e. creative) to ensure the right results, process and outcomes are achieved
- Confident in presenting to large, senior stakeholders in a consistent, clear and engaging manner
- Have the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and meet their challenges
- A keen eye for detail, operating with high standards of output and setting the bar for internal and external counterparts
Your Extra Skills
- Experience working in scale-ups, or independent media agencies
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
£70k - £80k + Bonus up to 30% of base + benefits
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our Senior People Executive at email@example.com.
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
Our process consists of:
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team, we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
We asked employees of Fifty how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Fifty
Gender diversity (male:female)