We’ve been keeping Britain warm for over 200 years. Today we power 1 in 3 homes in the UK – but supplying energy is just part of what we do.
We’re on a mission to make the UK’s homes greener and more energy efficient. With clever tech like Hive thermostats, heat pumps, solar panels and EV chargers, we’re making it cheaper and easier to reduce your home’s carbon-footprint. And with our new PeakSave programme, we’re actively rewarding better energy use too.
Our nationwide team of 6,500 engineers are energy efficiency experts – offering practical ways to make homes more sustainable.
To get where we’re going, we need a brilliant Performance Marketing Manager with the vision, passion and energy to drive growth and deliver against commercial and customer goals. You’ll wake up every day hungry to grow our business.
Reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing, you’ll be empowered to lead best-in-class, multi-channel performance marketing campaigns.
- Lead, plan & deliver distinctive and compelling performance marketing activity to maximise sales, CPS & ROMI to support commercial ambitions and brilliant customer outcomes
- Identify and lead opportunities to help brand connect with consumers to drive reappraisal and consideration
- Provide ongoing insight and analysis to understand performance, leveraging data and analytics to identify opportunities to drive growth
- Support the delivery of wider ATL campaigns, from media planning to creative development
- Build attention-grabbing, thumb-stopping and platform-first creative that connects with and drives action from customers
- Support the development of acquisition campaigns for all Net Zero products that drive core trading performance, thinking, and acting like a retailer
- Support the launch of new propositions and products to market, using a multi-channel approach to scope out markets and test and learn to help the business evolve
- Ensure alignment of creative and messaging throughout the customer journey
- Support the Head of Performance Marketing to drive commercial performance and support the goals of the Marketing Director, Commercial GMs and Commercial Director
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Employee Energy Allowance at 15% of the government price cap
- Pension scheme
- Company Funded Healthcare Plan
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus public holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 additional days
- Excellent range of flexible benefits, including technology vouchers, electric car lease scheme & travel insurance
At Centrica we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. To build a more sustainable future, we need the best team – a team with a diverse mix of people and skills, where everyone feels welcome and able to succeed. We are dedicated in helping to close the diversity gap and would love to see more females, people of colour and LGBTQ+ employees, as well as those from a variety of cultures and ethnicity to veterans and the differently abled. Supporting diversity and inclusion is a big part of who we are, we are not looking for people to fit into our culture but to add to it!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
We asked employees of Centrica how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Centrica
Gender diversity (male:female)
Windsor, London, Cardiff, Leicester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin, Stockport, Staines, Hampton, Aberdeen, Barrow, Hull