From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
Storyblok is looking for a talented ‘Customer Success Specialist’ to join the team. You will be responsible for supporting and engaging with customers directly at every point in their journey.
You will work with the wider Customer Success, Marketing, Support and Sales teams to develop strategies that improve the customer experience and maximise our customers Lifetime Value. You will establish and maintain efficient processes and optimise client engagement in order to delight and exceed the expectations of our customers. You will be an advocate for our customers, ensuring that their feedback and changing needs are communicated effectively to the wider company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- You will provide a high-quality customer experience by ensuring that customer enquiries are answered efficiently and professionally
- You will work with technical and product teams to communicate and resolve any technical and product issues experienced by users
- You will engage with customers to answer queries about using the platform
- You will relay customer feedback to the relevant company departments and employees to ensure that any necessary product improvements and features are identified
- You will support the wider Customer Success Team with operational and administrative tasks
- You will own and facilitate Customer Success specific Projects
- You will manage a portfolio of customers and manage all commercial activities associated with them, with a focus on growth in each account
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong work ethic and highly ambitious
- A keen and intuitive contributor and communicator
- A desire to work in a fast moving customer centric organisation
- Interest in startups and technology
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor
We asked employees of Storyblok how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Storyblok
Gender diversity (male:female)
60%M : 40%F
We are a remote-first company, without offices, but with entities in Austria and Germany
$47,000,000 Series B