We are Multiverse, a tech scaleup with a social mission. We’re creating a diverse group of future leaders by building an outstanding alternative to college and corporate training.
In June 2022, we announced our $220m Series D raise, making Multiverse a mission-driven unicorn valued at $1.7bn. This funding has helped us to accelerate our growth in the US..
Customer Success sits within Multiverse's Go To Market team, where we benefit from the leadership of our President, Jeremy Duggan, who has an impressive track record of taking 4 previous tech companies to a billion-dollar valuation. The Customer Success team has grown from 3 people in the UK to nearly 25 across the UK and US in the last year alone. We're driven by our belief that the only scalable way to prepare for the future of work and democratize access to the best careers is by providing outstanding alternatives to university and corporate training – we believe that requires established enterprises to evolve the way they think about human capital development. We work with the C-suite to bring ROI to life for our clients, and build a strategy to address their business challenges using apprenticeship programs.
In our first year in the US, we launched apprentice cohorts at some of the best companies in America, including the likes of American Express, Verizon, and Google. Globally, we work with over 500 clients and we’ve been recognized as one of the fastest-growing businesses in Europe.
Join us on our journey to democratizing access to the best careers and learning opportunities.
Specifically, in Customer Success, we’re after people who are great at managing complex projects alongside senior stakeholders, commercially-minded, passionate about our mission and up for a challenge! There are 3 different personas that we’ve seen make great Customer Success Managers before, but we are very open to other backgrounds too.
1. Former Customer Success Managers or Sales professionals - like Jacob who was previously in go-to-market at Google and Twilio, or Theo who was a top Account Executive at MVF.
2. Project or Program Managers who may work externally or internally to manage stakeholders - like Luci who was on the networks planning team at BT, Raluca who was a branch manager at Barclays, or Iman who was a project management apprentice.
3. Former Strategy or Management Consultants - like Cami who used to work at Deloitte, or Harriet who studied law before entering financial consultancy.
What you bring to the table:
5+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, or strategic consulting role; enterprise experience is a preferred
You have a proven track record in building cross-functional stakeholder relationships that deliver mutual success
You are commercially minded, with a passion for driving the growth of businesses
You have hustle & will go above and beyond to build Multiverse’s business
You are high energy, you want to develop quickly and love to continually raise the bar in terms of performance and expectations
You are passionate about social mobility and doing social good and the idea of working for a mission-driven start-up excites you!
You live in New York and are willing to spend time in our Manhattan office at least 2 days a week for in-person collaboration
Once here, you will:
Manage a book of business of our highest value clients; working closely with our enterprise customers to understand their strategic objectives and to deliver against them
Build and manage relationships across senior business leaders
Craft joint customer success plans that include agreed upon scope of programs and shared metrics, using data to prove the impact of our apprenticeship programs on clients' businesses
Facilitate business reviews with economic decision-makers and business champions, where we celebrate shared successes, and course-correct where necessary
Work independently to innovate with your clients, always searching for ways to improve what we do to drive better results
Act as the customer’s voice with internal teams to inform our market insights and strategic roadmaps
Continuously develop yourself through our feedback culture and be trained by world-class Multiverse leaders, to accelerate your career long-term here
Build great internal relationships with other teams all over Multiverse, including Sales, Delivery, Learning Product, and Marketing
Be measured on the retention and growth of the business at your clients
Please note - in addition to a base salary range of $115,000 - $130,000 and full benefits, this role offers a 30% of OTE variable for incentive compensation.
Multiverse currently offers the following benefits.
Access to no-cost and low-cost healthcare options for Multiversers and their dependents. Get care nationally through MetLife and Aetna’s provider networks.
Support as your family grows! Fertility resources through a Kindbody Membership during their beta trial with Justworks. Time off to tend to your growing family with 16 weeks of continuous, fully paid parental leave for primary caregivers.
Access to a 401(k) with a 4% match up capped at $5,000 per year
Company sponsored One Medical membership
Unlimited text based therapy with TalkSpace
Monthly wellness reimbursement
Multiverse currently offers the following time off types.
20 Days of PTO per calendar year
Life event and volunteer days
Quarterly M-Powered Days to refresh and recharge
End of Year Company Shut Down
Time off to take care of yourself and your loved ones including sick time, compassionate leave and short term disability
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Multiverse requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. We will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious beliefs on an individualized basis.
We asked employees of Multiverse how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Multiverse
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York & Remote
What employees are saying
Especially since our work spans many time zones (US West Coast to UK) there's a lot of flexibility since there are different folks that work together at different times. I can plan early days for when I need to connect with folks that are ahead of me (time zone-wise) or later on days that I'm working with US folks and doing heads-down work. I appreciate that my leaders know that I will get my work done and if I need to go to appointments or take time mid-day, that is supported.
More roles at Multiverse
- Advanced Data Fellowship Coach for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Advanced Data Fellowship Instructor for Level 5 and 6, UK
- Senior Learning Product Manager
- Product Operations Lead
- Quality Lead, UK
- Data Solutions Specialist, UK
- Product Operations Lead, UK
- Sales Operations Specialist, UK
- Partnerships Manager, UK
- Learning Product Manager, UK
- Senior Salesforce Administrator, UK
- Senior Privacy and Data Protection Executive, UK
- Support Manager, UK
- Director of Government Affairs, US
- Engineering Manager - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- CRM Manager, UK
- Sales Academy Programme, UK
- Strategic Finance Associate, UK
- Commercial Account Executive, UK
- Admissions Director, UK
- Sales Enablement Specialist, US
- Global Director, Product Marketing, US
- Quality Coordinator, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Region), US
- B2B Marketing Manager, UK
- Data Engineer, UK
- Global Director, Brand Marketing, US
- Software Engineering Cohort Coach, US
- Software Engineer - Developer Enablement - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (NYC)
- Learning Product Manager, US
- Manager, B2B Marketing, US
- Senior Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Data Analytics Instructor and Coach, US
- Product Designer, UK
- Enterprise Customer Success Manager, UK
- Global Communications Manager, US
- Principal Product Designer, Remote US (CET/ET) or NYC Hybrid
- Data Coach, UK
- Workplace Manager, UK
- Software Engineer - Remote (UK), Hybrid or Office Based
- Product Manager, UK
- Associate Data Fellowship Coach, UK
- Principal Engineer, UK
- Enterprise Launch Operations Manager, UK
- Enterprise Account Executive (SF/Bay Area), US
- Senior Early Talent Consultant, UK
- Industrial/Organizational Business Psychologist - Assessments, US
- Head of Global Talent Operations, US
- Compliance Associate (Apprenticeships), UK