Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
The Product Change Manager is a key role in the Customer Service & Logistics Function here at Mondelez International. You are responsible for ensuring that projects are successfully completed on time and on budget. This includes project governance, budget and timeline development, build quality, testing and operational readiness, and the completed project’s readiness to go live.
How you will contribute
- Drive consistency and quality in the execution of projects using the appropriate methodology and tools
- Identify, assess, and mitigate project-level risks and escalate them to global leads and/ or the program manager when needed
- Provide project reporting and status updates using scorecards, status reports and monthly review meetings and leading stakeholder meetings
- Lead budget management, resource planning and utilization
- Confirm the completion and consistency of projects and their readiness to go live
- Own the relationship with the external vendors including quality assurance in all phases of project delivery
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Proven experience in project management methodology
- Excellent communication skills and able to drive effective discussions with project resources from tactical execution level up to steering committee members
- Excellent project planning and proactiveness in identifying risks and mitigations and managing strict timelines
- Strong focus on cost, schedule and quality of project delivery
- Knowledge of relevant business processes and related technology solutions
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- Proven ability in building effective teams across internal and external partners
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills – enjoys problem solving
More about this role
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Project and Program Management
We asked employees of Mondelēz International how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at Mondelēz International
Gender diversity (male:female)
55% M / 45% F
Uxbridge, Reading, Wokingham, Crediton, Bournville, Minworth, Sheffield, Chirk, Marlbrook