What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (5 years or more preferred) leading and managing change programs
- 10+ years’ professional experience working in a business environment preferred
- Understanding of Mars’ approach to change management is essential
- Prosci certification is preferred
- Good knowledge of working with program and project teams on complex change programs, including:
- Planning, managing and driving change management activities
- A track record of developing and delivering change management approaches on complex cross-functional or enterprise-wide initiatives
- Strong attention to detail
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Adapt and evolve the change management strategy for the program ,creating an overarching approach and toolkits for use at a global level and in the markets.
- Understanding of change management principles, methodologies, and best practices. Knowledgeable about various change models, tools, and techniques, and be able to apply them appropriately to different organizational contexts.
- To identify, mitigate and report on significant change management risks to the program
- Apply the Prosci® change management process (leverage tools and templates) to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and minimize resistance including Sponsor Plan, People Manager Plan and Training Plan. And, as appropriate, provide input to Communication Strategy and Plan led by Corporate Affairs)
- Identify and engage key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, building strong relationships and managing their expectations throughout the change process.
- Conduct readiness and change impact assessment to understand the size, scale, complexity and risk of the change
- Ensure the change is clearly defined and what it means from a people, process and Technology impact.
- Identify impacted groups and assess how the change will impact them, their support needs and how to drive their ADKAR journeys
- Support and coach the Primary Sponsor. Identify the Sponsor Coalition, their levels of support for the change and current ADKAR positions; develop appropriate plans to enable them to fulfil their sponsorship roles
- Identify other key stakeholders with a role in supporting the deployment of the change (such as Managers, Change Agent Network), assess their change capability and enable them to fulfil their roles
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to design and deliver training programs that equip associates with the necessary skills and knowledge to adapt to the change. Provide coaching and support to Line managers and leaders to enhance their change leadership capabilities.
- Foster a positive change culture within the organization by promoting awareness, enthusiasm, and accountability for change through Change Champions network. Encourage and facilitate the adoption of new behaviours, processes, and technologies.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) as measure of success, establishing mechanisms to evaluate the impact of the change initiatives. Collect feedback, analyse data, and identify areas for improvement.
- Socialise the program at a Global, regional and market level to effectively generate awareness, build support, and ensure stakeholder engagement throughout the program's lifecycle.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth