As we continue our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are looking for an Expert Frontend Angular Developer who will augment our existing Software Engineering capability to support the transformation of our Corporate Performance Management product.
You'll be responsible for the creation of the Frontend, harnessing modern micro-frontend technology. You should be passionate about having high code quality and implementing software engineering best practices and be interested in further improvement in these areas.
What you'll do
- Build SPA / Micro-frontends, as we move from a monolithic to a SaaS solution
- Develop and maintain high-quality software applications using Frontend technologies
- Influence technology choices and provide guidance on technical decisions
- Collaborate with teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Design, develop, test, and deploy software solutions that meet business needs
- Ensure code quality through participation in code reviews and providing constructive feedback
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior team members to foster a collaborative and growth-oriented environment
- Contribute to agile development processes, delivering high-quality software solutions within given timelines
What you bring to the table
- Extensive experience programming with Angular and Typescript
- Experience with HTML/CSS and familiarity with modern standards
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with tools for end-to-end testing, such as Cypress, Selenium, or Playwright.
- Comfortable utilizing agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, and Design Thinking, with prior experience in these practices
- Understanding of user experience principles and workflows
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientation, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest