The Bucharest Tech Hub is an essential part of LucaNet's transformation into a cloud-native SaaS platform. Founded in 2023, its purpose is to facilitate the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and guide our award-winning software into the future. Our collaborative roadmap is the blueprint for aligning the work of our German and Romanian teams to achieve success together.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to harness modern technology such as the newest Angular to collaboratively design and develop the frontend experience of our award winning software.
This role is ideal for creative Angular Engineers looking to take the next step in their career growth. You may have experience building SPAs and Microfrontends in a transformative setting, and now can apply those skills to strengthen our position as an industry leader.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop and maintain excellent frontend software applications.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into technical specifications together.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy innovative software solutions that address business requirements.
- Identify and resolve complex software issues, delivering solutions in a timely manner.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality and consistency.
- Coach and provide technical guidance to help junior team members develop.
Skills we'd love to see:
- Angular and TypeScript expertise - you'll be building SPAs and Microfrontends as we transition from monolith to SaaS.
- Software engineering best practices - you'll be responsible for producing and maintaining robust, readable code.
- Solution-focused mindset - this will be a challenging project that requires remaining positive when facing obstacles.
- Accountability and ownership - you'll draw on your experience to make important daily choices that enable on-time delivery.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest