As LucaNet begin our exciting transformation to a cloud native SaaS platform, we are opening a Technology Centre of Excellence in Romania to drive the evolution of our Corporate Performance Management product and cement our place as a leader in this market.
You will lead our Romania-based Scrum teams, responsible for delivering a high standard of engineering and maintaining a focus on delivery. You will mentor and develop your people in line with our Company Values.
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
What you'll do
- Team leadership activities (regular 1:1s, continuous feedback)
- Build strong and effective relationships with your team, peers and stakeholders
- Act as a quality gate for the Development team, driving best practices to ensure code is readable and easily understood.
- Ownership of the development of our cloud native platform.
What you bring to the table
- Java Software Engineering (Java11 and above) - Whilst this isn't a 100% "hands on“ role, a clear understanding of software engineering best practices is essential to maintain high standards of delivery within the team.
- SaaS Transformation or Build Experience - Previous platform engineering experience is important (Microservices, AWS, DevOps etc).
- People Management / Team Leadership - The ability to lead, develop and support your team is essential to create and maintain a high performing and inclusive culture. We want our teams to inspire others to join our mission.
- Data Privacy/Security - Due to the nature of our product, the privacy and security of our customers data is extremely important.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowance.
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta
What employees are saying
I love the fact that LucaNet is a global, inclusive and fast-growing tech company, where everyone gets heard, can create its own success stories and can actually participate in the success/value creation!
Anonymous LucaNet Employee
More roles at LucaNet
- Accountant/ Controllers (all gender)
- Consultant | Microsoft Power BI (all genders)
- International Business Development Representative (all genders)
- Intern - Marketing Operations & Intelligence (all gender)
- Senior Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative - International (all genders)
- Working Student - Account Management (all genders)
- Global Talent Enablement Manager (all genders)
- Senior QA Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) DACH Event & Webinar Manager (all genders)
- Business Analyst
- Manager | Consulting Services DACH (all genders)
- Regional Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Work Student - Sales Operations
- Senior Frontend Engineer (All Genders)
- (Senior) Account Executive - DE (all genders)
- (Senior) Account Manager (all genders)
- Senior Backend Engineer (All Genders)
- Vice President Product (all genders)
- Global People Analytics Manager (all genders)
- (Junior) Channel Development Manager (all genders)
- Business Development Representative (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Marketing Manager (all genders)
- Technical Support Consultant (all genders)
- Lead Java Developer (all genders)
- Assistant to the Leadership Team (all genders)
- Team Lead Marketing | International Markets (all genders)
- (Senior) Marketing Manager DACH (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Technical Service Associate | Technical Operational Services (all genders)
- User Support Consultant (all genders)
- Unsolicited Application
- (Senior) SEO Manager (all genders)
- Senior Consultant | Corporate Finance (all gender)
- International Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- Consultant | Controlling & Accounting (all genders)
- (Junior) Data Engineer (all genders)
- Analytics Engineer (all gender)
- Team Lead Controlling (all gender)
- Product Owner - Focus Salesforce (all genders)
- Head of Engineering (All Genders)
- (Associate) Consultant | Corporate Finance (all genders)
- (Senior) Consultant | Planning Excellence (all genders)
- (Senior) Customer Success Manager (all genders)
- UX/UI Lead (all genders)