Location: UK/United States
We are looking for a senior revenue leader to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global, premium product and we take pride in the fact that we have the best solution in the market. But in order to progress our mission, we need to sell, and sell well.
Our 30-person revenue team comprises inside sales, business development, account management and partnerships. The team is growing, remote and spread across the US and the UK, but we meet in person at least once a quarter.
Our sales team comes from all walks of life but have one thing in common - we all love sales and the rush of closing deals. Whilst we are highly ambitious, we are not cowboys; we do right by the customer, play by the book, help each other grow and don’t sign deals at a loss.
You will be part of the executive committee and report directly to the CEO. You will work closely with marketing, product, growth and operations to define and execute on the revenue strategy of the company. You will be responsible for the career management of the revenue organisation as well as recruiting, forecasting and reporting.
You identify with the following:
- Owner mindset: You act as an owner of Hofy; you understand business as a whole, beyond sales/revenue, and you make decisions with the long term success of Hofy in mind.
- Design, execute and own: You will be given autonomy to build processes and the team; it will be your baby. Refine, iterate and execute on our go-to-market and revenue expansion strategies (prospecting, pipeline management, conversion, account management).
- Highly rational: You understand and know how to manage the sales rep, the customer, and your own psychology; you keep a clear head through the haze of battle to lead your team to success. .
- Inspiration and aspirational: You are a natural people leader. Sales professionals look up to you, trust your judgement and value your advice.
- Borderline obsessive: You don’t settle for second best, you are highly uncomfortable with failure, you know you are good at what you do but want to be a lot better, and most importantly, you continuously evolve and put the work in to do so.
- Confident with numbers: Every leader at Hofy is a numbers person. You are quick with numbers and can become fluent with our unit economics.
- Biased for action: You control your own destiny; you get things done.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for someone who knows what good looks like and has seen the movie before; in particular:
- Earned your stripes: You have 10+ years of experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Seen great: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver outlier results.
- Still willing to get your hands dirty: You're willing and able to personally support critical deals by calling, pitching and negotiating with prospects.
- Closed large B2B deals: A background in B2B software-led sales, and experience closing multi-million dollar contracts.
- Managed second line: You have 4+ years of second-line plus management experience (i.e. managing managers/directors/VPs).
- US/International exposure: Significant exposure to international sales, including the US.
- You’re eloquent: You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English. You can own the room, but know when not to.
- Teamwork: You have experience building strong working relationships with senior leaders in other functions (e.g. product, marketing).
- Forecasting: You have a track record of accurate forecasting 1 to 4 quarters out.
- Reporting: You know which metrics matter, you track them diligently, and can confidently report them to the leadership team and the whole company.
- Previous experience in HR tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home or the office and up to 30 days from anywhere in the world.
- Full home office set up from Hofy.
- Choice of tech.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practice what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or non-visible).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, US and Netherlands