Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
As an Insight Manager, you will actively collaborate with both the insights and sales teams, overseeing and interpreting Fifty data. Working collaboratively with an array of clients, you'll be a key contributor within the Fifty team, sitting at the heart of operations, engaging with each and every aspect of what we do. As part of a small team, there is a great opportunity to grow and gain more responsibility within this role.
- Curating and interpreting insights for clients using the Fifty platform
- Becoming adept at using the Fifty platform to enhance its value and output, both within the organisation and externally
- Collaborating with the sales team to respond to briefs and help in crafting compelling narratives for pitches
- Actively participating in the pitch of Fifty’s Insights offerings alongside the sales team
- Assisting the ad operations team in addressing challenges faced by our clients
- Meeting client needs and expectations in respect to the Fifty platform
- Supporting the Marketing team in creating content using the Fifty platform
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry news and trends to provide relevant context for our work
Your Essential Skills
- A robust understanding of insights, market research, or related fields
- Strong analytical abilities for understanding and interpreting data
- Superior written communication skills for creating comprehensive reports and presentations
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Comfortable engaging directly with clients
- Prior experience in the digital media industry
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, or reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our Senior People Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
£30,000 - £35,000 + company-wide bonus
Our process consists of:
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
We asked employees of Fifty how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Fifty
Gender diversity (male:female)