For us, tech has never been about just hardware or software. It’s about people. It’s our meaningful relationships, deep expertise and practical know-how in technology that drive what we do. We put our customers, our partners and the environment at the heart of everything we do and our people are the difference that make the difference.
At boxxe, we understand, we collaborate, we simplify, we care and we deliver; together we are making tech human.
Your Mission 💪
In this role, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth operation of our IT systems. Your responsibilities include adhering to various management processes, offering excellent customer support through effective communication, and maintaining all systems and infrastructure for our managed clients. You will be responsible for configuring, testing, and upholding operating systems, applications, and system management tools to ensure optimal availability. Compliance with ITIL.V4 best practices is essential, and you will actively engage in continuous professional development within the IT skill set framework to support our diverse range of managed services.
What you’ll be doing 🎯
- Adhere to strict SLAs in service delivery.
- Proactively address incidents, major incidents, problems, and requests.
- Manage and progress change requests within the Change Management process.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot and administer user and infrastructure environments.
- Monitor network performance and take necessary actions.
- Perform proactive and reactive maintenance on customer and boxxe systems.
- Collaborate with the 2nd line team, supporting 1st line analysis.
- Coordinate with third parties and boxxe technical personnel.
- Follow a rotating shift schedule.
- Participate in the 24/7 2nd line On-call Rota when required.
What experience we think you’ll need 🚀
- Microsoft Certification MCP/MCSA/MCSE/Azure Administrator level or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows-based environments.
- Administration and performance tuning expertise in Networks, Operating Systems, Storage devices, and applications, including SQL Databases.
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies, preferably in Azure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 and Intune.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7+ / Windows Server 2008R2+).
- Experience in virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix).
- Working knowledge of monitoring systems.
- Desirable experience with automation software.
- Effective ticket management skills.
- Adherence to ITIL4 Practices.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and flexible working hours
At boxxe we believe that business should be about more than just profits. Sustainability is a core value. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact, encouraging inclusive working environments, and trading ethically. Everyone at boxxe is responsible for considering the impact of their actions on the environment and for reducing our carbon footprint through embracing Work from Anywhere (in the UK) principles, minimising travel by using virtual technology and adopting sustainable practices.boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options boxxe provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure boxxe is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at boxxe
Gender diversity (male:female)