The world's largest asset class, debt, operates with the worst data.
Technology has revolutionized equity markets with electronic trading, quant algos and instantaneous news. However, in debt capital markets, the picture is completely different. It still behaves like it’s in the 1980s; trillions of dollars of trades are placed over the phone, news is slow, and corporate credit information is imperfect and scattered.
Our mission is to change this.
9fin's proprietary technology delivers fast and comprehensive financial, credit, legal & ESG analysis. Our clients are able to make faster, more informed decisions, win more business and most importantly, save time.
Our fast growing list of clients include 9 of the top 10 Investment Banks, leading Asset Managers, Hedge Funds and Law Firms.
The US Growth Team is at the forefront of building client relationships and driving revenue in our newest market. This is an opportunity to join a highly motivated and driven team within an exponentially growing business, servicing the largest financial market in the world.
What you’ll work on
Every day is different, but here’s an example of the kind of things you’ll work on:
- Managing and building strong relationships across a growing book of US clients
- Driving account expansion through negotiating annual renewals, mid-term upsell and add-on opportunities
- Tracking usage metrics across clients and coordinating training sessions with users
- Attending relevant industry conferences and events
- Engaging with senior decision makers and influencers at existing clients to understand future business / product opportunities
- Maintaining up to date records of client interactions on our CRM
- Sharing ideas with senior management to help shape the growth team’s processes and inform best practices
- Collaborating with our product team to ensure 9fin’s product is optimized for our clients
This role will be a great fit if you have:
- Relevant Account Management experience (Capital Markets, B2B Sales or Business Development)
- A good knowledge of financial markets and a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships within 9fin’s community
- A track record of managing & growing a book of clients
- Ability to plan and prioritize important tasks and work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Existing relationships & network within the Leveraged Finance community would be beneficial
We’re a scaling start up and we enjoy sharing our success, when the company succeeds, we always reinvest that in our people. We also offer huge amounts of responsibility, an abundance of opportunity for growth and a platform to truly excel.
- $90,000-$120,000 + Competitive OTE + Equity options
- 401(k) (9fin pay 3%, employee contributions are uncapped)
- Private Health Insurance, with Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (optional)
- Paid sick leave
- Disability Insurance (New York)
- Commuter Benefit
- 25 vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- Hybrid working model
- Work abroad for up to 3 months a year
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Enhanced parental leave & flexible working arrangements available
Training & Culture
- Professional learning and development budget
- Quarterly team socials, bi-annual company events
A note from the hiring manager
"We're at a real inflection point, the European business has more than doubled over the past 12 months quickly becoming the most favored tool in the space. Over here, our US team has stuck the landing in 2023, signing up initial clients across all key verticals.
We’ve built a great culture and are looking to expand the US team in the coming months. Any individual who buys into our mission, shares our values and isn't afraid to learn quickly has a place at 9fin".
— Oliver Cardozo, Head of US Growth
9fin is an equal opportunities employer
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 9fin we are dedicated to building and promoting a fair and inclusive workplace where everyone can flourish, reach their full potential and truly belong. We recognize diverse teams allow a more creative and productive environment. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be who we’re looking for - for this role, or perhaps another.
We asked employees of 9fin how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Working at 9fin
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York