A new Wholesale B2B2C division is being created with the objective of commercialising VMO2’s fixed network assets with partners who have a direct-to-consumer service offering (ISP’s). This role is to support the Wholesale B2B2C team by providing contract control and contract optimisation for material customer agreements through delivery, in-life and renewal or exit.
You will be a key interface with customers and critical to the effective management of our customer relationships, managing opportunities and risks. Internally you will be the first point of contact to support to the effective management and administration of Wholesale B2B2C agreements.
Other core responsibilities include supporting the implementation of systems, processes and procedures to protect the risk profile of contractual obligations and achieve optimum value from the contracts on an ongoing basis, regularly reviewing performance against the Wholesale B2B2C agreements internally and with Wholesale B2B2C Customers, producing and managing appropriate contract reporting and providing relevant and accurate advice on the contractual and commercial position of agreements in order to ensure the risks are managed and mitigated accordingly.
Who we are
At Virgin Media O2 we're going All In, to remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We're working hard to achieve bold ambitions, to help us better represent the diverse communities we serve across the UK. As an equal opportunities employer, we support and encourage you, to be your authentic self throughout your application journey.
The must haves
In order to be considered, you must have the following experience;
- Proven track record of managing complex and material customer agreements as well as managing opportunities and risks through the full contract lifecycle.
- Best in class negotiation and customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrable experience of providing outstanding technical contract management skills.
- Proven track record of drafting contracts ensuring clauses are unambiguous, achieve desired commercial outcomes and are legally compliant.
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders across a variety of functions.
- Excellent contractual analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret complex operational and commercial contract matters and seek legal advice where required.
- A proven track record and understanding of the Telecoms industry and its products is essential.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate or legal discipline, demonstrating a high level of comfort with contractual terms.
The other stuff we are looking for We'd also love you to bring;
- Legal training/qualification whilst not a prerequisite would be an advantage.
- Ideally a high-level understanding of fixed network technologies such as DOCSIS and PON, and ability to communicate confidently across these topics. You are not expected to be a deep technical expert.
What's in it for you
We know that benefits mean so much more than the 'stuff' we can give you, so we offer a wide range of support, rewards and tools - all focused on helping you to prioritise what really matters.
All work and no play just isn't our style! We're constantly evolving our approach to enable you to find a great work life balance.
If we feel like a place where you can belong, we'd love to learn more about you. Once you've submitted an application the next steps of the process, if successful, are likely to include a Saville assessment and a competency interview
When you apply, you'll be asked about any adjustments you might need to support the recruitment process. Let us know, and we'll be sure to discuss it with you. Thanks for your patience in the meantime and for showing an interest in joining the Virgin Media O2 family.
We asked employees of Virgin Media O2 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Virgin Media O2
Gender diversity (male:female)
Flexible; Primary Locations Hammersmith & Reading