What we’re all about.
Do you ever have the urge to do things better than the last time? We do. And it’s this urge that drives us every day. Our environment of discovery and innovation means we’re able to create deep and valuable relationships with our clients to create real change for them and their industries. It’s what got us here – and it’s what will make our future. At Quantexa, you’ll experience autonomy and support in equal measures allowing you to form a career that matches your ambitions. 41% of our colleagues come from an ethnic or religious minority background. We speak over 20 languages across our 47 nationalities, creating a sense of belonging for all.
We're heading in one direction, the future. We’d love you to join us.
Help our government to better serve citizens. The North America Government team enables agencies across the federal government to harness the power of Contextual Decision Intelligence (CDI) to transform their business operations.
As a Sales Director, Federal Civilian, you will be responsible for executing the sales go-to-market strategy within your territory and accounts, identifying new opportunities, building the pipeline, winning new deals and meeting company targets.
What you’ll be doing.
Based in the Washington, DC metro area, your primary focus will be the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Treasury, the Federal Reserve and several other agencies with a financial focus.
You should have the following:
- You have built and love building relationships. You will have the ability to get meetings directly with government stakeholders using your network. Constant engagement with prospects is both essential and expected.
- You know the issues and technology. You will have a good understanding of the issues that Government agencies face and will have the ability to ‘solutionize’.
- You know how to get the deal done. Therefore having a good understanding of Government agencies’ operational and buying processes is key.
- Expertise working with and solution selling within the Government, particularly at the Federal level
- The ability to lead multidisciplinary teams in a complex sales pursuit
What you’ll bring.
- Determination to succeed in the face of adversity
- Ambition and energy with strong inter-personal skills
- You are a good team player, capable of delivering results in a fast-paced, complex and challenging environments
- Ability to be an independent decision-maker but equally inclusive when evaluating options
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial qualities
- Optimistic in outlook and can identify opportunities
Our perks and quirks.
What makes you Q will help you to realize your full potential, flourish and enjoy what you do, while being recognized and rewarded with our broad range of benefits.
- Competitive Salary range of $175,000 - $188,000 (the salary on offer will be based on a number of factors, including location, experience and role responsibilities)
- Up to 100% of Salary in additional commission/bonus payments
- 401(k) match up to 5%
- Competitive PTO Allowance + Paid US Federal Holidays + Your Birthday Off!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life, and AD&D insurance
- Access to One Medical - primary care practice that offers 24/7 on-demand virtual care
- Access to Teladoc - on-demand healthcare via phone or video
- Access to Health Advocate - the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company
- Access to Calm App Subscription - the #1 app for meditation, relaxation, and sleep
- Access to Talk Space - the #1 rated, HIPAA-compliant app for online counselling and therapy services
- Continuous Training and Development, including access to Udemy Business
- Company-wide socials
We asked employees of Quantexa how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Quantexa
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
London (HQ), Boston, NYC, Toronto, Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Malaga, Luxembourg