Field Sales Systems Manager
1-2 days per week in office
£40 - £48K + Bonus + Benefits
As part of the Mars Wrigley Field Sales Operations Team you will be responsible for managing our data analytics, collection and reporting systems for Field Sales and the wider Mars Sales team, and identifying opportunities to improves improve tools and processes.
What are we looking for
- Experience in building reports and optimising data
- Experience with Power BI and sales force automation technology
- Experience in continuous improvement and/or project management
- Experience delivering enhanced business reporting tools with internal and external support and providers.
- A customer focus with internal Associates – someone who can interface between Field, Field Management and wider stakeholders.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Responsible for the effective ongoing operation of Field Sales related applications, hardware and software.
- Ensure governance of procedures to protect systems, data and technology is adhered to.
- Point of contact for IT related queries within the Field Team, to provide support and effective solutions..
- Lead projects to design and implement new reporting dashboards based on the best available platforms to provide self-service reporting to the business.
- Lead projects to enhance current reporting dashboards to support continuous improvement so they stay relevant and up to date.
- Create and design ad hoc data requests for Field Sales.
- Collaborate with the Field Sales Leadership Team, Field Sales Operations, Field Team, Perfect Store Team, Digital Technologies and Software providers as we transition from being a reporting led to an insight led business.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth