Royal Canin's current systems architecture enabling order to cash, make to deliver and record to report business capabilities is not adapted to the business growth beyond 2026. As part of the EOS transformation, this role is responsible for the design and build of new capabilities based on SAP S/4 HANA and the SAP Business Technology Platform to enable Royal Canin's future internal manufacturing and contract manufacturing processes. It is also responsible for providing rollout support to regional deployment teams for those capabilities.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, in a relevant field
- Proven experience with SAP PP-PI including Production Planning, Production Operations, Subcontracting and Bill of Materials
- Experience with SAP global template development in a multinational organisation
- Experience working with System Integration vendors
- Strong knowledge of process manufacturing; ideally food / beverage or a related industry like pharma
- Good communications, especially in English
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Provide functional leadership to a team responsible for defining the S4/HANA ERP manufacturing solution for Royal Canin's factories (dry & wet), pack centres and external manufacturing vendors.
- Take a leading role in solution design in partnership with CoE Process Owners and a System Integration vendor.
- Collaborate with Engineers responsible for Manufacturing Execution Systems & IT Leads responsible for existing applications to deliver an effective end to end solution
- Take a leading role in solution design. Partner with architects, regional representatives and CoE Process Owners to ensure we develop globally applicable solutions based on standard technology
- Accountable for driving the System Integrator to deliver the agreed design for manufacturing
- Must ensure a high standard of knowledge management to secure the long term value of the solutions.
- Provide guidance to regional deployment teams to successfully rollout the solutions in scope
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Mars UK provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Mars UK is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Mars UK
4,000 In the UK
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Slough, Waltham, Castle Cary, Birstall, Plymouth