Following the recent investment and planned growth by Lucanet, we anticipate that the number of customers using our flagship products, will increase substantially in the near future. Therefore, we require additional user support to ensure all of our customers are getting the most from our product suite. Your role will be to provide assistance to our customers so that they can troubleshoot their problems & issues.
Sometimes this will be something simple like a user input error and you can guide them through our platform to their desired outcome. Other times this will be something more technical that you will be required to liaise with various other teams within our business in order to solve in an efficient & suitable manner for the customer.
This is an exciting time to be joining as we go through a period of sustainable growth, there will be challenges along the way but you are able to play an important part in helping us navigate those and providing a best-in-class service to our customer base.
This is a fully remote role with the opportunity to attend the LucaNet offices in Berlin at your own discretion.
What you'll do
- Being the single point of contact for our customers
- Contribute to knowledge-based articles & guides
- To help our users with challenges (via phone & remotely)
What you bring to the table
- You have a background in Economics, Accounting or a comparable discipline
- A strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- You enjoy helping our customers by finding solutions & overcoming the challenges they are facing with our product
- You are a team player but have the ability to work independently when required
- You a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, across German & English
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need.
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking.
That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest