As a C# Software Developer at ementexx a LucaNet Company, you are part of our small but highly dedicated development team. You are responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our Banking Solution software, ennoxx.banking. Your work significantly contributes to providing innovative solutions for our clients in the financial sector.
What you'll do
- Continuously develop our product, ennoxx.banking, and create enterprise applications in the fields of Payment & Banking, Cash Management & Liquidity, E-Invoicing & Reconciliation, and Connectivity & Transformation.
- Focus on back-end business logic development using the eXpressApp Framework (XAF) and occasionally on UI (ASPx).
- Extend existing REST APIs.
- Collaborate with the business department to align customer-specific requirements, technically conceptualize them, and implement them.
- Ensure high code quality through clean coding practices and comprehensive testing to guarantee software stability and reliability.
- Identify and resolve technical challenges and issues to ensure smooth software operation.
- Create technical documentation and reports to track development processes and share knowledge within the team.
- You can work remotely in the DACH region or, optionally, in a hybrid manner at our Frankfurt am Main location.
What you bring to the table
- Extensive experience in C# development using .NET Framework and/or .NET Core with Visual Studio and Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with agile software development/SCRUM.
- Ideally, experience with Azure, SQL Server, Jira, Confluence, and Octopus Deploy.
- Experience with DevExpress products, especially XAF, is advantageous.
- Knowledge in the areas of Finance, Banking, Payments & Cash Management is helpful.
- Self-driven, structured, and goal-oriented work approach.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both German and English.
Perks at work
- LucaFlex – We enable you to determine your work schedule and location according to your needs
- Mobile Work – Sometimes a change of scenery can boost creativity and productivity. And sometimes it’s just time for a break. That’s why we offer you our mobile work options or a sabbatical
- Compensation and Company Pension Plan – We are committed to Fair Pay as well as supporting our people also for their future with a company pension plan and/or pension allowances
- Learning & Development – We encourage you to pursue knowledge and inspiration and give you the time, space, and budget to do so
- Health & Wellbeing – We care about your mental health and wellbeing and provide you with the programs to stay fit, productive, and get the support you need
- Generous vacations – We encourage you to take time off to relax, travel, and recharge
- Team Spirit – We work as a team and like to celebrate as a team, so we take any opportunity to get together, learn together, and celebrate together
- LucaNet.Engage – We support your personal and professional development in a targeted manner with our employee development process
- Charity Time – We support you in taking the time to do some good
- JobRad – We have partnered with JobRad so that you can find your dream bike supported by us
- Staff Discounts – Thanks to our corporate benefits partner, you can receive a whole bunch of discounts for different areas
Powered by uniqueness
Everybody’s different here and we like it that way. At LucaNet, we are powered by the uniqueness of our people and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment where everyone can grow and feels respected. The more voices we have represented in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking. That’s why we only want to assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. You are welcome at LucaNet for who you are, no matter your gender identity, sexual orientations, personal expression, racial identity, ethnicity, religious belief, and disability status.
People don’t fit into neat boxes, we know that. If you think you’d excel in this position, even if you don’t cover all points, we really want to get to know you and why you’re great for the role. Please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV.
Learn more about our culture and D&I journey
We asked employees of LucaNet how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at LucaNet
Gender diversity (male:female)
Berlin, Mönchengladbach, Munich, Vienna, Ghent, Shanghai, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore, Madrid, Erlinsbach, Lausanne, London, Atlanta, Bucharest