From the start, we have seen unbelievable growth in community and usage on a global scale, empowering people and companies in 131 countries to build sustainable and reliable projects faster.
As a company, we’ve grown 156% in the last year from 92 to 236 employees, across 45+ countries. We secured our Series B funding of $47 million last year in the month of May, totalling to $58 million so far.
With that said, there’s plenty of room for personal career advancements. It might come faster than you think.
We are a fast growing team with a flat hierarchy. This means we promise you will have lots of autonomy and accessibility on meaty projects. Hopefully, this is your idea of career progression.
Many companies talk at length about their company, we will let the results speak for themselves.
Yes, we are fast-paced, and our team is passionate and driven to become the de facto standard in headless CMS. If you want to influence the future of Storyblok, and how businesses manage their content, join us.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be joining a growing company where you can contribute to many “firsts”. Plus these benefits:
- Monthly remote work stipend (home internet costs, electricity). Home office equipment package right at the start (laptop, keyboard, monitor…)
- Home office equipment upgrade (furniture, ear plugs …) or membership to a local co-working space after your onboarding
- Sick leave benefit, parental leave and 25 days of annual leave plus your local national holidays
- Personal development fund for courses, books, conferences, and material
- VSOP (Virtual Stock Option Plan)
- The annual international team-building trip, quarterly and monthly online get-togethers
- As a fully remote company, with work-life balance at its core, you’ll enjoy flexible schedules
- An international team that loves to have fun at work and works hard together to accomplish shared goals
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Team Manager to lead our dynamic team of Business Development Representatives for the US territory. The candidate will manage and oversee outbound sales activities, as well as improve current and develop new outbound sales programs. The candidate will be responsible for a team that will generate new qualified opportunities, helping Storyblok drive revenue growth and expand its customer base. Finally, the candidate will mentor and coach a team of Business Development Representatives on outbound sales tactics while collaborating with cross functional departments to achieve company objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversight of outbound sales activities and processes; identify and implement improvements
- Ensure that BDR activities are sufficient to meet sales targets
- Review and optimize sequences and messaging, increasing conversions
- 1:1 coaching with BDRs to improve outreach efficacy
- Prepare KPI-reports, sales metrics and forecasts with the support of sales operations
- Weekly reviews with Head of Business Development on sales metrics and pipeline
- Support expansion into existing customer base
- Close collaboration with Sales Leaders and other departments to generate new business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good understanding of SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Experience with tools for outbound sales
- Proven track record of successful sales or outbound prospecting (years 4-6)
- Knowledgeable with US software market
- Experience in software development is a plus
QUALIFICATION AND QUALITIES
- Accountable and reliable
- Diverse cultural awareness
- Highly fluent in English
- Negotiation skills
MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Remote (home) work opportunity or funded by Storyblok co-working space
Storyblok has a commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.
Here is a sneak peek of Storyblok’s Visual Editor
We asked employees of Storyblok how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Storyblok
Gender diversity (male:female)
60%M : 40%F
We are a remote-first company, without offices, but with entities in Austria and Germany
$47,000,000 Series B