We are looking for a highly motivated, smart, hard working addition to our growing Finance Team.
The Finance Manager position is a newly created position due to ongoing growth and expansion within the company. The position is a key role for the organisation and will support the financial controller in the business where there is a focus on leading and developing a high quality team.
What You'll Do
- Monthly accounts preparation and ownership of month end close in line with business requirements for a number of entities.
- Produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly reporting and year-end reporting packs for C-suite and investors.
- Manage the year-end audit process.
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs.
- Advise management towards making financial decisions.
- Lead on key finance initiatives.
- Review and improve finance policies, procedures and controls.
- Manage and develop the finance team.
- Assist with compliance for all required regulatory and statutory audit filings.
- Support the finance team on various ad hoc projects.
- Big 4 Qualified accountant with 2 years+ post-qualification experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to prioritize work
- Excellent communicator and team player.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Can-do attitude - hard working and driven
Too many to list on this job post! We are a growing startup that understands that only amazing incentives will attract the best talent. This obviously includes ESOP because we want all of our best employees to have skin in the game. In addition to a long list of incentives, we provide unparalleled opportunities for growth and development. If you are smart, ambitious and hard-working, we will do whatever it takes to convince you to join the Flipdish rocketship!
We also have
- Bike to Work, Taxsaver Scheme, paid Sick Leave
- Collaborative work environment with a dynamic and diverse team — and we do actually mean this and invest in it
- Team-building activities and social events
- Unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Employee referral bonus programme
We are primarily located in Ireland, but we are a remote team and we will consider highly-qualified applicants from other nearby locations.
No business embodies diversity like the food business. And at Flipdish, we're all about empowering those diverse, local, independent businesses - all over the planet. For us, diversity isn't a checkbox. It's embedded in how we work. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills - all working together in an open, honest and transparent culture. Because our strength comes from embracing our differences: differences that reflect the diverse customers we serve.
Please note that for this role we only accept applications from candidates directly. No recruitment agency assistance is needed.
Flipdish is a hyper growth technology company (3rd in the 2020 Deloitte Fast 50) who puts hospitality brands of all sizes in control of their business growth with a digital ordering and marketing system that builds brands, grows profits and turns customers into regulars.
With a branded website, app or self-service kiosk, powered by Flipdish’s world-class technology, hospitality brands can directly accept digital orders without having to list on aggregator platforms, at a lower cost and with more control over the customer experience.
Started in 2015 by technology entrepreneurs James and Conor McCarthy, Flipdish is headquartered in Dublin with a team of 280 digital food retailing enthusiasts, 6000 active clients across 12 countries with teams in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Germany and the US.
Flipdish Mission Statement: “To provide food businesses with the best-in-class tools and support they need to win.”
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Flipdish provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Flipdish is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Flipdish
Gender diversity (male:female)
Implementing initiatives to reach our 50:50 goal
Fully Remote with offices in Dublin, London, Liverpool, New York & Barcelona
$100m (Series C) investment from Tencent, and Tiger Global, and we couldn’t be more excited. (Jan 2022)
What employees are saying
I love that I don't have to travel to the office every day. It saves me so much money! I can also go visit my family who live in another country and work from there so I don't have to use my holiday allowance.
Anonymous Flipdish Employee