Our Mission: Activating audience insight through unrivalled human understanding, media execution strategies and sustainable technologies.
Our pioneering technology is a powerful telescope into human understanding, turning billions of disparate audience data points into vibrant and easy to understand insights. It’s complex data, made actionable for everyone. Unique to us, we join the technologies of audience intelligence and media buying together digitally - within our platform.
We understand the unique value of the individual, which is why we aim to create a company structure that welcomes ideas from everyone. You can read more about our culture and values here.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Fifty at a time of rapid growth. We’re looking for a driven senior performance executive who understands paid social advertising and how audiences interact with advertising online. Your key responsibilities will be focusing on managing and optimising campaigns, as well as liaising with clients to drive the best performance for our accounts.
You will be part of an ambitious and collaborative team of ten traders of various levels who work across Paid Social, Programmatic & PPC. You will report directly to the Head of Paid Social.
- Managing and growing your accounts
- Building, managing and optimising campaigns across multiple social channels
- Creating and updating client reports & writing commentary to send to clients
- Building strong relationships with clients and partner agencies
- Leveraging data-driven insights to enhance our paid social offerings
- Developing innovative strategies to assist our clients in achieving their objectives
- Offering end-to-end support: client communication, pixel implementation, campaign management, and reporting
Your Essential Skills
- Experience in paid social advertising, with an emphasis on Meta Business Manager.
- Exceptional reasoning, writing, numeric, and presentation skills
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Familiarity with commercial partnerships and competency in each stage, from pitching through to delivery
- The desire and experience to be a team player, with the ability to manage multiple shifting priorities as seamlessly as possible
- Cross-platform knowledge: Experience with running ads on Reddit, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Snapchat is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Keynote and Excel (or similar programs)
At Fifty we...
- 25 annual leave days + bank holidays
- Increased annual leave the longer you've worked with us
- Office closure over Christmas
- Paid volunteer leave
- Matched giving for a fundraising cause
- Contributory pension scheme based on level of seniority
- Generous and inclusive parental leave and sick pay policies
- Individual Learning & Development budgets
- A Mac laptop
- £100 personal budget for your home working station + a new monitor
- Mobile phone contract contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fifty Thursdays - monthly breakfasts and an early finish with games and drinks
- Company-wide quarterly socials
Work-Life Balance at Fifty
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work abroad options
- Dog friendly office
- Access to free counselling through our Employee Assistance Programme
- Three 'Duvet Days' in addition to annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Discounts on gym memberships and spa retreats
For more insight into Fifty culture and office life, you can find us on Instagram.
Our Diversity and Inclusion Commitment
At its core, Fifty aims to understand humans better – but this mission doesn’t stop with our technology, it feeds into our internal ethos too. Our belief in the power of human connection has helped us build a workplace where everyone can thrive and succeed. We know that the best work happens when we bring diverse and innovative minds together to work towards a common goal. So if you want to join team Fifty, we can’t wait to hear from you! You can find out more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion here.
If you come from a marginalised or underrepresented group, we urge you to apply. We believe that diversity is key to building a strong and innovative team, and we want to ensure that all voices are heard and valued. If you are hesitant to apply because you don't feel you meet every single job requirement, we want to reassure you that we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We believe that your unique perspective and experiences can bring invaluable insights to our team, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you require additional support, or reasonable adjustments or would just like an informal chat about the recruitment process, please reach out to our Senior People Executive at email@example.com
For the first stage in our recruitment process, your application documents will be anonymised. We therefore ask that you do not include your name or any other identifiable information in the written sections of the application.
£28,000 - £33,000 + company-wide bonus
Our process consists of:
We are able to let you know if you are invited to an interview or not. However, we do receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are sometimes unable to give individual feedback on each application.
We asked employees of Fifty how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Fifty
Gender diversity (male:female)