A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
You will be working closely with the Director of New Business Sales for North America Fintech, Marketing, Demand Generation and the Strategy Team to lead and drive the development of Currencycloud market segments. Through using various tools and resources, the Senior Sales Consultant will collaborate with other teams to validate the Product Market Fit (PMF) and help determine the Total Addressable Market of their specialist segment.
- Research and identify potential clients, identify decision makers and qualify leads to build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities and deliver against sales targets.
- Call and meet with prospective clients to understand their challenges and the positive impact Currencycloud can have on their business so that you can outline the benefits and demonstrate the value of our platform (we advocate “Gap Selling”).
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients to meet revenue targets, setting clients off on a path to success, resulting in sustainable revenue streams.
- Manage and report against activity, pipeline and sales metrics.
- Work with Compliance, Solutions, Customer Success and Account Management team members to provide a smooth onboarding and handover of accounts post sale.
- Use insight from the Fintech and Payments market to help drive Currencycloud business strategy towards successfully expanding into your focus segment(s).
- Be seen as the Thought Leader and go-to expert for your segment(s) both internally and externally to industry participants.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- 2+ years’ experience related to Fintech preferably within any of the following segments: Embedded finance, Payment Service Providers, Digital banking/Digital EWallets or PayTech.
- Highly motivated individual looking for first-class career building opportunity.
- Someone with a track-record of achievement who thrives on being accountable for their own success.
- Experience selling SaaS based solutions with knowledge of FX and cross border payments.
- Ability to contribute to new business sales strategy and revenue targets.
- Enhanced communication skills with the ability to negotiate with C-suite executives.
- Embrace the Consultative, Challenger, or Value selling sales approach.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a business development/new business environment.
- Strong and repeatable sales methodology to build a pipeline, forecast accurately and close deals.
- Outstanding relationship building skills, both internally and with prospects.
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts.
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs