1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
This role is a key new addition to the team, with the remit to develop propositions with our friends across the ecosystem to further enhance the customer journey. Currencycloud is an open platform, and today we informally partner with many companies to help our customers build best in class solutions. We are now looking to formalise these relationships so that they can scale as the organisation grows.
This is a high-profile role that will work closely with many teams across the organisation to ensure the success of the programme. You will need to be highly collaborative to be successful.
You will be responsible for working with relevant colleagues across the business to develop a network strategy that completes our product offering and makes it easy for customers to work with us. You will then be responsible for identifying prospective network partners and managing the full lifecycle of that partnership: agreeing terms, ongoing relationship management, joint marketing and driving internal and external engagement.
- Responsible for crafting, developing and sustaining the Network Partnership strategy aligned with business objectives
- Design and implement a network of banks, PSPs and FinTechs/products that enables different levels of partnership that meet the commercial and strategic needs of Currencycloud
- Work with Go To Market teams, product and strategy to identify customer requirements for different segments and the appropriate strategy to meet those needs… buy, build or partner
- Identify and engage with network partners to fill product gaps or enhance our proposition
- Leverage your knowledge of the ecosystem to build a network of relationships for different needs
- Engage with network partners and agree on the appropriate commercial model, including contractual, financial, proposition, marketing
- If integration is required, work with the product teams to agree on implementation timelines and ensure sufficient resource is allocated to achieve these goals
- Continue to nurture the relationship to drive relevant results, in particular, adoption in the customer base
- Activate the network partnership
- Work with Partner Marketing to launch the partnership and ensure its success. Marketing channels can include but are not restricted to joint PR, web site, documentation, presentations
- Train and enable the sales teams to effectively sell the joint proposition
- Ongoing management of partnerships
- Drive activation of partnership with new and existing prospects and associated revenue
- Relationship managementPerformance tracking and governanceIssue remediation
Skills Knowledge & Expertise
- Have at least 5 years of experience in B2B partnership roles in the financial services space across APAC
- Are highly commercial with a deep understanding of customer needs and how they can be solved
- Have experience working in regulated financial services, preferably payments
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, ambitious start-up environment; Structured and detail orientated
- Are hands-on, with a curious mind and the ability to see opportunity and the drive to execute on it
- Have strong communication and people management, interpersonal and influencing skills to build strong business relationships, foster stakeholder engagement, create new partnerships and drive a culture of collaboration and innovation
- Are an excellent people leader, with the ability to hire, develop and inspire great teams who are aligned to Currencycloud’s company values – Be Human, Better Together, Own It
- Are an analytical thinker, decision-maker with a focus on action and outcomes, driving for results
- Are a self-starter mentality and an interest in a high-growth environment
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs