1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunities with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, and JCDecaux among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
The mission for this role:
We’re looking for a Mid-Senior Data Engineer to help us design, build and maintain our data platform. You will be joining our Data Science team who are responsible for the core technologies, infrastructure and tooling in data to ensure Attest makes better, faster more data driven decisions.
Your focus will be to...
- Work with Data Science, Product and BI team closely on diverse projects
- Ensure machine learning(ML) models are compatible with our backend infrastructure and satisfy technical requirements
- Maintain the analytics infrastructure, so Attest can make data-informed decisions
- Build tooling to help the ML model development life-cycle
- Architect infrastructure to manage data assets, models, and code
- Design and implement ETL pipelines to ingest and process data from various source
We’d love to hear from you if you have...
- Experience in software engineering in any modern language (preferably in Python)
- Have enthusiasm for IaC and DevOps
- Architected, maintained, and owned infrastructure for data processing
- Some understanding of ML model development process and practises
- Strong SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases.
- Experience in shaping the software development lifecycle (git, CI/CD, docker)
- Experience with Unix-like systems
Nice to haves…
- Infrastructure as Code and Cloud Infrastructure knowledge (AWS, Terraform or similar)
- Kubernetes experience
- Experience with MLOps tools and methodologies
- Data pipelining knowledge (Airflow, Dagster, or similar)
- Java and Go knowledge
Pay & Benefits:
We believe that everyone’s unique skills and experience are important and we celebrate every hire we make. Our pay and benefits programme is designed with a focus on the wellbeing, engagement and growth of our people.
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact