3–4 days/week at home
A little flex time
Consumer research made simple.
Attest is the consumer research platform that puts trustworthy insights in more people's hands. By combining the best bits of research technology and human expertise, we make it simple and fast for anyone to uncover opportunity with consumer data. Brands like Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Trustpilot, JCDecaux and Sainsbury’s rely on us to cut through the noise and deliver facts.
With Attest brands can reach 125 million consumers in 58 countries in minutes. They answer your burning questions in 48 hours on average. So you can back every decision, from big-picture to everyday, with real-world evidence.
We asked employees of Attest how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Additional employee ratings
(these do not contribute to the FlexScore®)
Open roles at Attest
What Attest employees think
Everyone feels like they have each other's back and everyone is willing to go the distance to support you. Like any start/scale-up - change is frequent and sometimes hard to follow. But if you're excited by change, progression and a test-then-repeat culture - then this is the place for you.
Love the flexibility of work at Attest, however, do believe having a couple of set office days during the week also makes sense. Feels disappointing when you do go into the office and it's quiet, which happens to be the case, the majority of the time. I'm biased as I say this as someone who works in a Commercial role. The recent added free lunch has been greatly appreciated and this is working in bringing more people in, so I guess this is an informal way of achieving this point. Thank you to the leadership team.
My answers only really apply to my team as we are fully remote. Most other teams are expected to go to the office 2-3 days per week I believe.
Attest is truly a great and flexible company to work at and I'd strongly hope it wont change
The Attest culture of responsible autonomy is integral to the company's approach to flexible working. Employees are trusted and respected to work in the way that suits them - senior management appreciate that not everyone works best in the same way. This makes for a really effective working environment, a positive work/life balance and a happy and fulfilled team!
I wish there was more support for the few fully remote employees we do have, often feel forgotten.
Management here is amazing at understanding needs, it sometimes becomes hard and you can feel like you are letting management/colleagues down if you cant be in the office even though they really understand the work life balance.
Working at Attest
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, UK, New York, USA
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at a global scale.
We call it: growth without guesswork.
Flexible working at Attest
At Attest, we've always strived to be a flexible employer.
We do this in two ways. First, we openly talk about being an ‘in-person’ first company, where we believe that spending some amount of time together in our awesome offices in London or New York is on the whole additive to our culture, team performance, individual and team happiness, and our ability to run in the same direction at great velocity, while having fun. Second, we simultaneously go to great lengths to communicate, role model, and hold consistent across all teams a huge amount of flexibility and autonomy over how and when people complete their work, communicate with others, make themselves available, etc.
We offer a number of excellent benefits for our employees including an equity scheme for all employees, operated through a fair and consistent multiplier scheme, awesome offices to work from (yet most people aren’t in more than 2-3 days per week on average), 10 fully paid sick days per year (more if you need it; it’s a guideline, rather than strictly enforced) and gnder neutral enhanced parental leave for all UK employees from day one.
At Attest, we have true flexible working hours for everyone, no justification required, not limited to senior people. What we do in a startup is undeniably hard much of the time, and requires deep commitment to the mission from every person, and we believe that hard work is best accomplished when people choose how and when they work best. Whether you’re a night owl, a morning person, someone who likes going to cross-fit classes mid afternoon to avoid the crowds - everything is possible.
Finally, we're a dog friendly office, with dog beds, toys, and free roaming dog friends to ensure you can comfortably come to the office with your dog without worrying about the additional cost of day care/dog walking, or leaving your furbaby at home for hours on end without you.
Approach to diversity & inclusion
- The world's best companies mirror the world around them. We are building an Attest that brings together, and actively celebrates, diversity in race, age, physical and mental ability, sexuality, gender identity and perspectives.
- At Attest, we unequivocally stand for a deeply human-centric and people-first approach, where there is no place for discrimination, inequality or injustice.
- We make an active choice to acknowledge and remove systemic inequality from our people and talent processes. We don't claim to have this all figured out yet, but it's a journey we are fully accountable to.
- We conduct regular employee engagement surveys and follow up with deep dive sessions so we can understand what’s working well and what can be even better. We then commit to appropriate actions to drive change across Attest.
- We have a wide range of benefits designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees, including benchmarked compensation ranges, flexible work arrangements and professional development opportunities.
- We have a number of family-friendly policies to support Attesters from day one, including fertility treatment and family planning policy to enhanced parental leave policy.
- We’ve adopted a hybrid working approach, where employees split their time between the office and their home/alternative place of work. Typically Attesters are in the office 2 days per week. We’re also mindful that flexible working arrangements can make a big difference for a variety of reasons and encourage Attesters to let us know if flexible working will enable the best balance for them.
- We encourage performance but not burn out and prioritise the wellbeing of our team members by offering generous annual leave allowances, paid sick leave for your physical and mental health, plus a $/£40 per month wellness allowance and Sanctus coaching to help you perform at your best.
- Throughout the hiring process, we ask candidates if they require reasonable adjustments. We believe that every candidate should feel they belong as their complete selves and that reasonable adjustments can ensure that no one is disadvantaged.
What do we think of Attest?
Attest are really dedicated to providing their people with various flexible ways of working. It's clear that their company culture and employees' happiness is really important to them and staff are encouraged to openly communicate their needs. The employee feedback we received for Attest confirmed the fact that their employees are at the heart of the business and in the driver's seat when it comes to their individual ways of working.
Meet who might be hiring you
Attest is a workplace that allows for a lot of autonomy, whilst having the support of your peers, managers and leaders. I’ve been able to take on new challenges and participate in areas that interest me or have been beyond my current role, which has led me to practise and develop new skills and grow with Attest.
Alyssa Stringer, Head of Product at Attest