At Accurx, we're on a mission to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. 💚
Who are Accurx? 🤔
We’re a fast-growing healthcare technology company which makes it easier for patients and healthcare teams to communicate.
Accurx is where conversations happen with and about patients. Our software helps doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators and other professionals to seamlessly connect with both patients and each other.
Our mission is simple: everything we do is to make patients healthier and healthcare staff happier. Today, Accurx is used in 98% of GP practices nationwide and every day more healthcare professionals are using our software in hospitals, pharmacies, care homes and the community.
We’re passionate about staying close to our users, which is why everyone at Accurx visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have big ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world in the future. If you want to hear from some of our Accufolk about what it's like to work for us, take a look at a video from our 2023 summer conference!🤩
Life as a Salesforce Administrator at Accurx
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our dynamic Revenue Operations team.
This will be a critical role within our Revenue Operations team. You'll be responsible for taking our growing Salesforce org and turning it into a best-in-class implementation, that will enable 10x growth. Our current implementation includes Sales Cloud, CPQ and integrations with other applications.
The next 18 months have an exciting roadmap including:
- Implementing DocuSign for Salesforce
- Connecting Salesforce to our finance tools
- Integrating Salesforce with an email marketing tool
- Launching a Sales Engagement tool on top of Salesforce
- Implementing Salesforce Configuration Best Practices
- Expanding our Salesforce user base from the Commercial team to the wider organisation, including User Research and Product
Your core responsibilities include:
- Lead on the day to day smooth operation of Salesforce for our end users, making it as easy as possible for users of any experience to work with Salesforce
- Communicate with users daily to understand their needs then design and deliver appropriate solutions
- Own administrative and operations tasks for our Salesforce Sales Cloud organisation (currently at 80 users, and growing fast!). This will include vital operations such as configuring users, permissions, sales pipelines, validation rules, automations, objects fields, audit histories, reports and dashboards, alerts, backups etc
- Share your knowledge and expertise to up-skill colleagues to get the most out of Salesforce by running training sessions for new users and office hours to support with queries from our Commercial team
- Work closely with the Engineering team to maintain and improve our internal tools which interact with Salesforce
- Collaborate with our Information Governance and Security team to ensure that we keep our data secure
- Manage, cleanse and import data into Salesforce needed by the Commercial teams
- Stay updated on Salesforce's new tools, capabilities, and updates
What the team say ...
"This is a really exciting opportunity as we have more than doubled our users on Salesforce in the last year and just launched CPQ. I can see the fundamental importance of Salesforce as our business grows and the Salesforce Admin role is crucial to take our Commercial teams to the next level. Whoever joins will be at the centre of shaping the future of our Commercial processes and growth” - Eden, Head of Business Operations
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have experience in administering, designing and building & solutions in Salesforce (Lightning)
- You are Salesforce certified and strongly understand best practices
- You have experience with requirements gathering, prioritisation and documentation
- You can ship Salesforce improvements at pace aligned to the growth of the organisation
- You have experience communicating and managing expectations of internal stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience owning and working with a customised Salesforce environment
- You have experience using Sales Cloud for sales reporting, creating reports and dashboards, Pipeline Inspection and Forecasting
- You have experience working alongside stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Product and Commercial teams) to deliver CRM solutions, meeting the evolving needs of the business
- You have experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Einstein, DocuSign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Engagement platforms
- You're strong in prioritising projects based on the biggest impact for users in a scalable way
- You are comfortable using Salesforce data import tools
- You're mission-driven: you care about positively impacting the lives of millions
- You’re always collaborating: you place team success over personal success and you enjoy working in an open, collaborative environment.
- You demonstrate responsible ownership: when you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You seek continuous improvement: you’re always developing new skills and insights, while exploring ways to do things better
- You’re mindful of balance: you're conscious of your own health and that of others. You think carefully about how best to focus your efforts, knowing when to push yourself to reach a goal.
Salary & Benefits package:
💰 £55,000 - £60,000 salary + the value of £31,500 share options
📚 £1,000 annual learning & development budget and a £500 annual wellness budget
🐣 Enhanced parental leave policy
🙏 Prayer, meditation and breastfeeding room
🗣 In house therapists available daily
🌴 Working abroad policy
👩🍳We have our very own Chef! Free healthy breakfasts, snacks and lunches will be provided, with the occasional sweet treat!
...And much more.
Diversity & Inclusion
Accurx is committed to being an inclusive employer - you can find out more about this commitment here. As part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality. 🏳🌈
We've officially been accredited as a flexible workplace by Flexa® Careers. 🙌
Remote Working? 🏡
We offer the team the option to work from home 2 days a week. Read more about our policy here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply? 📖
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our candidate hub. You can also find out more about us on Medium, LinkedIn and Twitter & Instagram.
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at Accurx.
We asked employees of Accurx how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Accurx
Gender diversity (male:female)
45% Male : 55% Women
Liverpool Street, London
£36m in Series A & B