Fully flexible hours
⚡️ About Us
The working world has fundamentally shifted. Never before have we seen such an upheaval to business norms; employee stress has been thrown into the spotlight and businesses around the world are struggling to respond.
Walking on Earth is solving this problem; through the first science based platform to end the stress epidemic.
We have brought together the world’s leading experts in holistic health, drawing on ancient wisdom and modern day science. We know that half the challenge lies in transforming knowledge into action so we use deep science & technology to translate learnings into habits.
Here are some highlights of our growth so far:
- Team: Experienced leadership team ex. Google, Treatwell, Deliveroo, BenevolentAI
- Funding: VC backed with word class investors & advisors incl. Arianna Huffington & Brent Hoberman
- Product: App based platform on iOS, Android & web
- User feedback: 9.3/10; NPS 76
- Growth: 130% QoQ
🤝 What you’ll do
We're looking for a Sales Manager to join our scaling Commercial team, with a strong background in B2B sales and a demonstrable closer of enterprise deals. We're looking for a driven, highly engaging, problem-solving individual who has prior start-up experience and can deliver against all aspects of the sales pipeline from identifying prospects to closing clients. You’ll play a pivotal role in negotiating and closing partnerships with our future clients and in turn, help us to achieve our mission of reducing the stress epidemic and elevating human happiness.
👩🏿💻 Who you are
- Around 4 year + experience in a B2B sales management
- Target driven and commercial, with proven experience of delivering against sales targets
- Passion for health & wellbeing and its potential to transform company culture
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills across face to face, phone and email
- Consultative, solution-oriented and collaborative; utilising case studies and working cross-functionally to manage objections
- Experience of iterating sales processes, tools and collateral
- Self motivated, with a willingness to work independently
- High standards of integrity and trust
- High EQ and an analytical thinker
- Experience of managing sales cycles of 3- 6 months plus
- Previous experience of using a CRM system would be beneficial
- Experience of working with or selling to HR teams would be highly desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced, start-up environment would be preferred
👻 Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary & options
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Unlimited holistic health days
- The last Friday of every quarter is a company holiday
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private and team holistic health sessions
📝 Get in touch
This is a full-time position based in London, UK. We are offering a competitive salary and equity package.