Title: Product Marketing Lead
Reporting to: VP Marketing
Who we are
When Volt launched in 2019, we recognised how open banking has the power to transform how businesses, wherever they happen to be, receive payments from their customers.
So, we set about building an open payments gateway that enables merchants across the globe to receive direct, account-to-account payments – in real time.
Now, on the back of a record-breaking $23.5 million Series A funding round, we’re building an all-star team to achieve our goal of ‘real-time payments everywhere’.
As Product Marketing Lead at Volt, you will play a central role in synergising the activities of the Marketing, Commercial and Product teams. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a driven, high performing marketing team, a distinctive brand and an industry leading tech stack.
By immersing yourself in our products’ technicalities, you’ll have a deep understanding of what makes them best-in-class – and how this can be articulated to our customers and prospects. You will work closely with the Head of Content to define Volt’s product marketing strategy, inclusive of deliverables, campaigns and wider communications.
This is a unique opportunity to ‘own’ Volt’s product suite at a crucial time in its history, and to help drive innovation in open banking more widely.
- Work with the Head of Content & Brand Communications on:
- The product marketing strategy
- All product collateral
- UX copy
- Craft key product marketing messages and unique selling points that set Volt’s products apart from the rest in the market
- Collaborate with Product Owners on product and feature launches (internal and external)
- Lead communication and alignment across marketing, product / tech and commercial teams
- Create data driven marketing material showing why and how our Volt products work
- Act as the lead on all product-related briefings for internal stakeholders and external customers/partners
- Take the lead on keeping all product marketing materials up to date and adjusting this to most recent releases
- Taking full ownership of Volt’s documentation site
Specific skills we’re looking for
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to convert complex technical features into clear engaging messages and insightful content
- Excellent collaborative skills and ability to work with multiple teams and departments across the business - Commercial, Customer Success, Implementation, Product and Tech teams
- The ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities across projects
- You have a B2B fintech background and/or technical knowledge on APIs and solid understanding of technology in general
- Self motivated and a desire to build new ideas
- A keen eye for detail
Why work at Volt?
- In 2021, we secured $23.5 million in Series A funding – a record in the open banking space. We’re going places – fast
- We’re building new, game-changing tech that’s evolving at lightning speed. It’s energising to be part of
- We’ve brought together big names from the likes of Adyen, Paypal and IFX. Their expertise and enthusiasm is infectious
- We champion ‘extreme ownership’ – being not just the owner of your own tasks, but a key member of a team united by, and accountable for, common goals
- Our culture is rooted in ambition. Discover what it’s like to work for a start-up on the cusp of achieving something big
- We’re aiming to create the perfect balance between remote and office-based work; we want an environment you can thrive in
- We have introduced some fantastic benefits such as enhanced parental leave, wellness fridays away from the laptop, private healthcare, pension, hybrid working and office lunches on Volt!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Volt ⚡️ provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Volt ⚡️ is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Volt ⚡️
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, Amsterdam, Poland
Series A: $23.5 million
What employees are saying
Great flexible working, with a focus on high performance through clearly defined goals and two way communication.