Fully flexible hours
Location: Central London
Job Type: Full time
Why join us?
If you love food and technology as much as we do, you’ll love life at Vita Mojo. We’re on a mission to revolutionise the hospitality experience for operators and their customers. Through our smart digital products, we’re powering the digital transformation of your favourite pubs, bars and restaurants. And we want a world where everyone gets the meal they’re hoping for. Each and every time.
Our Vita Mojo DNA
We’re proud to have built an award-winning digital platform. Vita Mojo is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and when you become a Moji, you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back. Our passion for technology and food is matched only by our support for our people.
About the role
Our mission at Vita Mojo is to ‘change the way the world eats through transformational technology’. We are a Saas enterprise tech operating system at the forefront of the digital transformation of the hospitality sector over the last three years, working with brands such as Leon, Nando’s, Gails, YO! Sushi and Coco di Mama. We are growing at an exponential pace. Having recently signed clients across Europe, we are now ready to take our mission to the next level.
Your mission as VP of Marketing at Vita Mojo will be to support the future growth of the Marketing team as we start our next stage of expansion into Europe and the UK! This will be achieved by preparing and launching the new European markets and embedding local marketing teams focused on targeted campaigns.
You will be at the forefront of designing and delivering impactful strategy that supports our position to serve all our marketing needs; including product, content and communication for both our clients and the market.
As we grow, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a world-class experience for our clients (and Mojis!) along the way. We would love to have you lead us on that journey!"
While the below is not an exhaustive list of your duties, it outlines the bulk of the role on a day-to-day basis. The list will be periodically reviewed in line with the changing needs of the company and ad-hoc projects will be assigned.
- Setting out Marketing team quarterly ‘Objectives and Key Results’ (OKRs) feeding into company level OKRs
- Managing the performance of the team against quarterly OKRs, using data to adapt strategy and output on an ongoing basis; applying a ‘build, measure, learn’ ethos
- Hiring world class talent
- Ownership of the Marketing department’s budget
- Coordinating quarterly campaigns focused on core pillar content delivering for client and market facing teams and ensuring effective cross team collaboration
- Balancing the sometimes conflicting needs of the client, market, product, brand and employer focused marketing channels
- Finding the win win win; communicating constantly with all stakeholders, aligning and adapting strategy as required focusing on the needs of the organisation
- Leading a team split between content (long and short form, client, product and market), growth (paid channels) and field (conferences, trade shows and partnerships)
- Promoting Vita Mojo as a thought leader, at the forefront of market transformation
- Continue to evolve our brand tone and voice
- Spearhead our growth into Europe, preparing market launch and nurturing local marketing teams
- Grow the marketing team at every level, promote our people first culture and values
- Become an important part of the senior leadership team
- Ensuring our digital presence does justice to our award winning product and our story
- Continue to develop website content so that it presents Vita Mojo as an innovative and market leading hospitality technology partner
- Develop our existing industry partnerships, find new opportunities that will continue to enhance our brand and bring new marketing opportunities
- Proactively pursue PR opportunities at a B2B level
- Scale and improve our marketing operations to support our fast growing team
- Liaise and communicate internally across teams, ensuring that appropriate input is taken into account for employer branding and campaigns
- Work with the Head of People Operations to improve employer branding, incorporating Vita Mojo values into all aspects of marketing and developing content to showcase our people
- You are experienced in B2B SaaS enterprise level scale ups
- You are well versed in all B2B marketing channels and have demonstrable results in building out successful international marketing teams.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in senior marketing roles in SaaS And have worked previously as either CMO, VP of Marketing of Marketing Director
- You understand the responsibility of being part of a Senior Leadership team.
- You will have managed teams larger than 10 people
- You have grown international marketing teams in the past, ideally across Europe
- You are able to deal with product complexity and the competitive landscape, and help us navigate our messaging/positioning through it
- You are a skilled people manager, and have a toolbox to manage direct reports.
- You believe in and empower your teams to continually grow and improve.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You will have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form, and understand when, and how to influence others, both internally and externally.
- You love working in a high-paced agile environment and are eager to learn new technologies and ways of working.
- You can effectively organise your own work and are aware of how to spend your time efficiently to get stuff done.
- You thrive on flexibility and are confident in making your own decisions with a minimum of administrative hurdles.
- You can work hard and have fun, while dreaming big. You are a confident, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback, and relishes the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
Work perks and benefits
Our approach. We work on a hybrid model which means that once a week teams come into the office for an optional team collaboration day, and the other four days are spent working from home (or hot-desking in the office if that’s your jam!).
💪 We’re proud of the flexibility that we offer our Mojis (check us out on Flexa’s Global Top 100 companies!) and want to promote a positive work/life alignment. A one-size-fits-all approach won’t work for every Moji and team, and we encourage you to have conversations with your line manager and team to understand your work preferences and team needs.
The aim is to ensure that Mojis are able to maximise their potential, build trust with their teams, establish an effective work/life alignment and also meet the needs of our growing business! 🚀
💻 Your tech kit. We want to supply you with the best hardware to get the job done. We will set you up with your basic kit when you start and anything else you need once you have some time to get your feet on the ground.
🏡 Work from home kit. When you join we’ll work with you to understand your work from home needs, and get you set up to be your most productive while working from home.
🕰️ Your hours. Where possible, you set your own hours to get the work done in line with your team and company needs. If you’re an early riser, come in as early as you like; if you need to do the morning school run, come in a bit later. At the end of the day, the work needs to be done but we also need you to balance that with life.
🌵 Your work environment. Our bright and spacious offices offer lots of natural light, a jungle of plants, and different spaces to relax and focus on what you need to do.
🍑 Food and drink. We stock all the coffee and tea you can drink when in the office and we’re never without snacks!
💳 Your budget. You have a monthly £80 wellbeing and lifestyle allowance available through your own personal wallet. Spend it on anything (within reason!) that will help improve your life.
💗 Your development. We have found that Mojis who thrive at Vita Mojo embrace a growth mindset and are proactive about their development, find ways to contribute and grow in non-linear (and linear!) ways. We offer a £600 L&D budget to support you in that development and to gain the skills, knowledge and relationships you need to soar, whether at Vita Mojo or later on in your development journey.
🧠 Your mental health. Through our partnership with Spill, you can ask a therapist for advice, schedule a one-off therapy session, or use a series of therapy sessions. We also offer Mental Health Days to use in moments when you need to take a day for some additional space to refocus your energies. Personal coaching is available to all Mojis through our partnership with MoreHappi, to help you grow and reach your goals!
🌴 Your holidays. We believe in finding your work life alignment and want you to take advantage of your 25 days of leave, plus public holidays. Your holiday allowance increases after each complete calendar year of service, up to 28 days.
💚 Carer’s Leave. We understand life happens and you may need to take some time to support your loved ones. Whether that be looking after your sick dog, friends or family members. We offer one week (5 days) paid leave to all Mojis.
🐣 Welcoming a child into your life. We have enhanced Parental leave policies! Parental leave is offered to all Mojis after 3 months at the company. Parental leave is the collective term and includes maternity, paternity, adoption leave and surrogacy. Our leave policy is meant to help you navigate through this time as successfully as possible.
We recognise both the primary caregiver (the person who spends most time with the child) and the secondary (typically this is the non-birthing parent). Primary caregivers receive full pay for the first 16 weeks and 50% pay up to week 32. But need more time off? No problem, you can take up to 52 weeks (statutory) with us!
Secondary caregivers receive full pay for the first 4 weeks and an additional 2 weeks after 36 months of continuous service. It's up to you when you start your leave, we are here to support you through the whole process.
🤒 Your health. We offer 10 days of full pay sick leave.
🥳 Your birthday. We love celebrating birthdays, whether through baked goods or gifts, and you also get the day off on (or around) your birthday every year.
🍾 Your social spirit. We love socialising with our fellow Mojis, whether through monthly drinks in the office, quarterly offsite socials (both virtual and in person), celebrating milestones, or anything else that comes up, we enjoy hanging out with each other!
🐶 Dog friendly. We love our furry friends who visit the office! Calling all responsible pet owners to join us! 😊