3–4 days per week at home
V7 is an AI data platform to automate any visual task, recognised by Forbes as one of the top 25 machine learning startups of 2021. We have raised $10 million in seed funding and are backed by AI heavyweights, including the creators of Keras and Elixir and leaders at DeepMind, OpenAI and Wayve. We sharpen the cutting edge of the world's most innovative AI teams on a mission to disrupt their respective industries, from AI-native startups to large global enterprises. What sets us apart is our team's obsession with pushing our product to where AI will be three years from today. You can see more about our product here.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager at V7 you will be responsible for enabling CV teams to turn their concepts into reality. This role is both people-oriented and technical - you will enable adoption of a highly technical product while building relationships for lasting value. V7's product is widely loved by customers so you will be building on a solid foundation - we want you to help take us to the next level.
We are a highly scientific company which values curiosity, vision, and execution. Customer Success experience is not required - we can always teach role-specific skills. We work hard to create a collaborative, high-trust environment for outstanding people to do outstanding work. Nothing is more important to a young company like ours than the excellence of our employees - in their performance, psychological wellbeing, and culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Enabling customers to become pillars of Computer Vision in their respective industries by using V7 to its fullest potential
- Advising customers on Computer Vision, Data Pipelines, and our Python SDK
- Developing relationships with deeply technical AI teams and aligning V7 to their objectives
- Developing and implementing account strategies for both large and small customers
- Executing & iterating on our Customer Success process to bring more data, value, and structure to how we work
- Working cross-functionally to align V7 teams in delivering world class customer experience
- Owning key metrics, inspiring high performance, and raising the bar for a top 1% team
- 2-5 years' experience in a data science or machine learning role
- Experience in a customer facing role and/or high-growth environment at a software vendor preferred
- A curious, scientific mind
- Fluent in English
- Unlimited vacation, just tell us when you need time off
- Stock options
- Work from anywhere
- 7-day company retreats in stunning locations
- New Apple hardware
- Paid tickets, accommodation, and travel to relevant conferences, nationally or internationally (NeurIPS, ICCV, CVPR, ...) to expand your network & knowledge during normal times
- Central London office with standing desks and 4K monitors
- Unlimited high-quality coffee, tea, snacks, and other comforts every day