£45-55k (Depending on skill level)
Here’s where you come in
As an Account Executive or University Partnerships Manager as we call them, you will help drive Unibuddy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective universities and turning them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy.
Our customers come from all over the world and you will be responsible for developing and securing opportunities across the UK/EMEA or Canadian regions, working with the the sales team to identify key target regions, sectors and organisations.
Your day to day
- Work with the sales team management to develop and implement an effective sales strategy.
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Unibuddy’s clients.
- Acquire new Unibuddy university clients to hit/exceed quarterly sales targets through a consultative sales approach.
- Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals.
- Identify and implement key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Measure and report on sales metrics and performance to redefine sales outreach best practice.
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching.
- Oversee activities, monitor performance and deliver continual training for the SDRs within the sales department.
This might be for you if
- You have experience of full-cycle closing customer deals in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- You consistently hit and exceed your sales targets.
- Or experience in a target driven student recruitment role with a demonstrable record of hitting and exceeding recruitment targets and are motivated to move into a SaaS sales role.
- You’re a consultative seller.
- You have excellent leadership skills to inspire and coach junior sales
- Analytical ability and understanding of sophisticated sales processes with a data-driven mindset.
- A bonus if you speak another European language.
We know that typically females and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they see themselves ticking every box. We believe we’re more than boxes to tick. If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role or others, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
Perks and Benefits
- Salary of £45-55k plus commission and stock options.
- Highly flexible work culture. Hybrid (up to 4 days a week at home/remote) flexible hours.
- 25 days of annual leave plus national holiday and 4 additional days for the Christmas break.
- Family-friendly policy. Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Latest MacBook or PC. Monitor for your home is also provided.
- Home working setup provided.
- Private healthcare provided by Bupa.
- Mental health support provided by Spill.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & development budget of £800 per year.
About our team
The University Partnerships team i.e. Sales team are a highly collaborative group. Through shared learning they support, champion and encourage each other to succeed. You fit in if you’re humble are always looking to help your team, better yourself, and work toward a collective vision.
We rock! It’s our people that make us successful. We have 100 employees globally and a fantastic culture. But don’t take our word for it - we’re proud to be named by Built In as one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in the US, Mogul awarded us as a top 100 workplaces for benefits, and we won an award with Flexa as one of the most flexible EdTech & Education companies.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and showcase your motivations.
Not quite ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with the talent team at email@example.com
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Unibuddy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Unibuddy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Unibuddy
Gender diversity (male:female)
London, New York, Bangalore
What employees are saying
"I love working at Unibuddy, we have a very flexible culture where our team understands life can get in the way. We're given the freedom to work around our needs."
Anonymous Marketing Team Member at Unibuddy