3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
London (Hybrid, up to 4 days a week home/remote)
£40-50k base salary, double OTE
Unibuddy has experienced explosive growth since launching in 2017. We now work with 600 higher ed institutions in 35 countries worldwide. We’ve raised over $33M from top-tier investors, and we’re on course to achieve our ambitious goal of empowering 10 million students to make the right choices in their higher ed journey.
Here’s where you come in
As an Account Executive or University Partnerships Manager as we call them, you will help drive Unibuddy’s future growth by building relationships with prospective universities and turning them into happy and successful users of Unibuddy.
Our customers come from all over the world and you will be responsible for developing and securing opportunities across the UK, EMEA, ANZ and further afield, working with the rest of the sales team to identify key target regions, sectors and organisations.
Your day to day
- Work with the sales team management to develop and implement an effective sales strategy.
- Deeply understand the needs, key drivers and success factors of Unibuddy’s clients.
- Acquire new Unibuddy university clients to hit/exceed quarterly sales targets through a consultative sales approach.
- Effectively manage your pipeline of deals to meet your personal, and the team’s, revenue goals.
- Identify and implement key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Measure and report on sales metrics and performance to redefine sales outreach best practice.
- Participate in team improvement activities and ongoing sales coaching.
- Oversee activities, monitor performance and deliver continual training for the SDRs within the sales department.
This might be for you if
- You have experience of full-cycle closing customer deals in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- You consistently hit and exceed your sales targets.
- Or experience in a target driven student recruitment role with a demonstrable record of hitting and exceeding recruitment targets and are motivated to move into a SaaS sales role.
- You’re a consultative seller.
- You have excellent leadership skills to inspire and coach junior sales
- Analytical ability and understanding of sophisticated sales processes with a data-driven mindset.
- A huge bonus if you speak another European language.
We know that typically females and underrepresented groups only apply to jobs if they see themselves ticking every box. We believe we’re more than boxes to tick. If you don't meet all the requirements but think you might still be right for the role or others, please apply anyway. We're always keen to speak to people who connect with our mission and values.
Perks and Benefits
- Base salary of £40-50k, double OTE plus stock options.
- Highly flexible work culture. Hybrid (up to 4 days a week home/remote). Flexible hours.
- 25 days of annual leave plus national holiday and 4 additional days for the Christmas break.
- Family-friendly policy. Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Latest MacBook or PC. Monitor for your home is also provided.
- Home working setup provided.
- Private healthcare provided by Bupa.
- Mental health support provided by Spill.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & development budget of £800 per year.
About our team
The University Partnerships team i.e. Sales team are a highly collaborative group. Through shared learning they support, champion and encourage each other to succeed. You fit in if you’re humble are always looking to help your team, better yourself, and work toward a collective vision.
We rock! It’s our people that make us successful. We’re a great bunch with a fantastic culture. But don’t take our word for it - we’re proud to be named as one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in the US, we are named as one of the top 100 workplaces for benefits, we’re Flexified and listed as one of the top three most flexible companies to work for in the UK.
Ready to apply?
Great! Please send a CV and showcase your motivations.
Not quite ready to apply or have some questions? Then please get in touch with the talent team at email@example.com