Remote-first - We meet both in / out of the London office occasionally
Fully flexible hours
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new areas all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your support to get us there.
We’re building out our creative teams, which means we need creative people. One of those people is a copywriter. A copywriter to join our newly developed internal and employer brand team. See! See how bad that copy is! See why we need you!
As an internal brand writer, you’ll be working on everything from our people policies to our now-infamous parties. Channeling our brand voice, you’ll be responsible for refining what we already have, as well as thinking up new ways to do things. It’s a creative role. A caring role. And a role that is critical to our success as we continue to scale.
Predominantly working with People and Talent departments, it will be your job to judge the tone right — to channel our values in everything you write. You will be integral to improving the experiences of both candidates and your colleagues. And you will be given the space to shape the position for yourself (with our full support, of course).
As our Internal Brand Writer, you will:
- Design new ways to channel our values through copy and comms
- Work with our People team to keep all things like announcements and policies empathetic on point
- Work with Talent teams to create exceptional candidate experiences, whether that’s working on job descriptions, employer brand campaigns or in-person events
- Work with designers to create cool stuff like merch and promos for in-house events
- Get involved in broader company comms to make sure everything is as clear and coherent as can be
- Look at our communications rituals and come up with suggestions on how to make things even more… communicative
What we need from you:
- You’ve worked in-house for solid stints — you need to be someone who really gets company culture
- A background in writing copy for a range of audiences, showing an ability to adapt tone and style
- You’ve got experience working with a tech company
Nice to haves:
- If you’ve worked in a similar role, absolutely excellent
- Fintech experience a big plus
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).