Remote-first - with Office Locations
Who are we?
We are Troi.
A pioneer in positively changing the way recruitment is done, Troi is now taking the hiring world by storm with offices in both London and New York. After a very successful year, we are rapidly growing our team out in additional locations and are in need of some awesome new talent teammates!
At Troi, we don’t like to think of our clients as “clients” - we prefer the term “partners”.
This is what makes us different.
You will have the opportunity to "embed" within our clients' spaces acting as an expert on everything talent while being in-house. We bring our expertise and integrate seamlessly into our partners’ businesses to design, develop and deliver on all things Talent Acquisition.
Our partners, much like our Troi teammates, are from a wide variety of backgrounds. We work mainly across the tech world from startups and scaleups to global enterprise teams but also (in growing numbers) in creative, sales, marketing and customer success. To give you a taste, some of the partners we work include Miro, Zapp, SuperAwesome, Cord, PassFort and Epic Games. This role requires experienced recruiters who are passionate about high quality delivery and mentoring our teams.
We provide a full end-to-end process for our clients, making the hires is just part of what we do (though a very important part, obviously). You'll be expected to have rounded experience across the recruitment life cycle, experience in people and stakeholder management and be ready to make our partners experience seamlessly unforgettable.
What are we looking for...
- Candidates in the Atlanta Metropolitan area
- Experience hiring across the 'Commercial World ' - sales, marketing, customer success and operations from Junior to Head of/VP Level
- We'd love it if you have worked with high-growth businesses within the tech/media space.
- Confidence to work independently with our partners, single handedly owning the delivery of all things recruitment while representing Troi and our partners in a positive manner
- Strong and creative sourcing abilities, with experience of using a variety of different tools and techniques that extend past the usual LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean searches.
- An open mind and desire to master new skills.
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to positively challenge and influence senior stakeholders, there will be times you may have to push back positively and educate our partners with your market knowledge
- Experienced in making data count and using it to identify areas of improvement, and opportunities to grow and improve your partners' talent function
- A hard-working and determined attitude is required for success in this role. While you will be an experienced recruiter, you will also need the passion to learn, grow and be open-minded to the opportunities to educate and be educated about new technologies and sourcing techniques.
- Experience in redesigning processes, implementing ATS and strategy while delivering quality candidates to our partners, with more of a consultative approach to our partners' needs.
What you’ll be doing...
- Working in some of the coolest businesses, from start-ups and scale-ups to enterprise level global brands, by being either their internal recruiter, part of a Troi 'squad' or augmenting our partners' existing talent functions
- Delivering against a hiring project, this may be a continuous hiring need or against a spike in recruitment activity
- Assess existing recruitment process, and then design, implement and own this
- You'll be the go-to expert within businesses around a number of subject areas important to a growth company. We value all of your work-life experiences and want you to bring them to the table!
- Direct sourcing and placement of roles across numerous disciplines (they'll be the team behind the scenes to help too!)
- Talent pooling against future hires for our clients
- ATS sourcing and management
- Employer branding through social media, job adverts and other channels
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Base Pay plus bonuses based on your delivery
- 11 paid holidays + 20 days of paid time off (PTO)
- Health, vision, dental - 100% employer paid for employee
- 401k and Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Flexible "hybrid" working approach - we are a remote first company and have been very successful in that function as we've grown. That said, we are a client-led business and there may come opportunities to spend some time onsite with our lovely clients (when the world allows!) and aim to offer a mixture of time with us in office whenever you want to work away from home.
- Chilled out dress code - you might have to throw on a collared shirt from time to time, but you can say goodbye to wearing a suit daily.
- Work in a grown-up environment - we trust you to deliver for our clients while providing you with the support you need when you need it.
- You'll never be asked about the number of calls or connects you've made ever again - and we mean NEVER again.
- Work from home set up - We will make a contribution to allow you to work from home in comfort
- Mobility - as part of some of the founding members of Troi US, you will have the opportunity for massive career growth.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. You can check out our page here.
Troi embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If this sounds like the sort of environment for you (and we hope it does!), we'd love to hear from you.