3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
As a Level 3 / Private Client Manager you will report into the Senior Personal Shopping Manager and be facilitating the sale of luxury items to a global clientele by being the first port of call for customer requests. You will be a self starter who is able to run and drive their own business generation, contributing a substantial amount to the overall team turnover through your own established and transferable client book. Upon joining you will thrive in a high energy, fast paced environment with the ability to deliver immediate strong sales.
You will build, maintain and develop strong relationships with your clients in order to provide the most personal luxury shopping experience possible.
You will be our most senior Sales team member, acting as a role model and mentor to the more junior team members.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Drive strong sales and margin performance to maximise business revenue, proactively planning your business strategy
- Introduce the Threads business model, inducting your client book and encouraging new client referrals to all Threads has to offer.
- Build and own your own personal client book , analysing client profiles and implementing strategy to develop sales year-on-year in line with strategy set by management and the wider business.
- Specializes in high value sales and proactively driving full wardrobe management for your clients
- Identify key industry partnership opportunities and introduce these to Threads and share with the wider management team.
- Work closely with the social media team & other internal departments that impact the overall customer journey (brand partnerships, sourcing, creative, dispatch and finance)
- Uphold operational excellence & train junior team members to full operational competency
- Strong KPI and business acumen, with key examples of when this has been demonstrated.
- Commercial awareness of the changing market.
- Extensive experience in clienteling with HNWI, and the ability to understand and target their client book at a granular level.
- Key examples of development of ‘low spenders’ to Multi time HNWI’ within their own client book.
- The ability to understand wider company goals and adapt their individual strategy accordingly.
- Transferable client book with the ability to drive revenue upwards of £3M.
- Ability to understand and analyze data.
Our Benefits and Perks: (Outside of the Threads Personal Shopping Commission programme)
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.