3–4 days per week at home
A little flex time
As our part time Logistics Assistant in the Logistics Team you’ll report into the Outbound Supervisor, ensuring the timely delivery of outbound customer orders in the most cost-effective way with the customer’s experience being a priority throughout.
This 28 hour part time role is a 6 Months FTC with a pro rated salary of £24k.
Check out the progression path for this role here (it sits within the Logistics Team, Outbound category)
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Book shipments globally in a timely manner to ensure deliveries arrive within a given SLA.
- Update all the systems and tools and answer queries on time.
- Produce import and export documentation that are compliant with the latest customs legislation.
- Manage 3PLs and establish effective communication.
- Provide the bridge between our shoppers, sales ops, fin ops and the Logistics team ensuring customer expectations are met.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and team oriented, providing support to other departments as required
- Competency in Microsoft packages as well as Google tools.
- Experience in import/export or similar roles in the past.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- 12 weeks Leadership programme
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities.